Body Collector?

So you can guess what this is about.

Enjoy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Your POV

"Evan that's the last body you're bringing here!" I shout as Evan throws another body onto the boat. It's his way to pass time. Kill people and keep them.

"Aww but don't you think we can make money from it?" He whines and I roll my eyes, the dead body have already made the place smell horrible and it doesn't help that there is still old ones around.

I help Evan move more bodies then sit down to watch him do it himself. He's gotten much stronger since I first met him. We would piss the world off and make love to it, shame we don't do it much anymore.

" Look I know you love me buy we gotta help out some drunk guy. " Evan says while dragging me onto my feet, he smiles down at me. I love the height differents. I thought as I hop onto the boat.

We get going pretty fast, talking to the drunk guy and getting him back to his wife. That he didn't know about. We were also attacked by her bothers? Oh I don't know and don't care.

"You gonna keep these bodies Evan?" I giggle at Evan facial expression.

"I don't take every body I see." He says and I look at him in disbelieve. He surely takes around 20 bodies a day.

I think for a moment, what can I do to Evan, get him to do what we used to. All night and sometimes all day. I wish he would at least touch me, it's been quite a while.

"Y/N? Babe? Follow me." He smirks and takes me back to our little house, pushing me onto the wall and nipping at my neck.

"You should stop thinking out loud." He says, kissing up my neck and finally on my lips. Licking my lips to ask for entrance that I happily give, our tongues fighting and once Evan pulls away there is a string of saliva.

He pulls my cloths off and I start to pulls his off but he stops to rip them off. Fixable. Evan groans once he sees my wetness, pushing me to the floor and leaning over me.

"I've been waiting to do this~" He squeezes my breast and licks around the nipples, biting a little. Once he does he starts to push in, with my wetness and his pre cum he slid right in and I moan out in pleasure. Evan doesn't wait and starts to trust. Moaning my name every so often and I moan his like a chant. Scratching down his back leaving deep red lines all the way down, Evan grunting before sucking harshly on my neck.

"Evan~" I moan as I feel myself cum, "I love you!" I scream and he smiles down at me, caressing my face while he cums deep inside me.

"I love you too."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry it's so bad~