HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

I know that I'm late for this but I tried my best!
——————————————————

Y/n's POV

I checked my outfit one more time and smiled in satisfaction. I dressed up as a demon since I was a vampire last year. I wore a black dress with a red bow tied around my neck and waist. I also had two red horns sticking out of my head and a long tail with small bat wings. I ran down the stairs and tripped.

"Kya!!"I closed my eyes but instead I fell into a warm chest.

I look up to see Zen staring down at me in surprise. He was dressed up as a werewolf, which was Jaehees idea.

"Y-Y/n? Be careful!"I nodded and backed awake.

"Sorry Zen"I notice his cheeks turning red as he inspected me.

"How do I look?"I do a little twirl and wait for his response.

"A-Amazing"I smile and skip into the living room.

Everyone was already dressed up so I must've took a long time. Yoosung was dressed up as a LoLoL character I think. Seven was a vampire and Jumin was obviously a cat. Jaehee was dressed as a witch. Everyone looked over at me and Zen.

"Wow! You all look amazing!"I admire each of their costumes.

"Right back at ya!"Seven puts his finger on his chin looking me up and down.

Jumin nodded doing the same as Seven. Yoosung was just blushing while Jaehee smiled. Zen out of nowhere embraced me tightly. Before I could say anything Jumin ripped me away and held me close.

"What do you think you're doing?"he snapped harshly.

"Jumin-!"I was once again held tightly by Yoosung who pouted at the two.

"Y/n is mine!"his cheeks heated up having me this close to him.

Jaehee steppes forward and grabbed my hand and pulled me beside her.

"We should calm down-?"Everyone reaches out for me again at the same time until.

"Stop!"it was as if everyone froze.

Seven grabbed me and hugged me tightly. He looked at everyone with a stern look surprising all of us.

"Y/n isn't some kind of candy! It's her choice who she wants to belong to!"everyone frowned.

"N-Now let's eat some candy!"I stuttered and grab the bowls.

We ate candy and did some role play which was really fun. Everyone forgot about what just happened before thanks to Seven. But I knew he wanted me too like the others. I sigh and play with my tail.

'One day I will have to pick....but who?'

————————————————————
Hewo! Sorry I'm late on updates but who would you pick? I would pick Saeyoung since he is my favourite!

Updates will come soon so please be a bit more patient!

Baii everyone! And happy Halloween!!

Mystic Messenger x Reader One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara