Ch: 4 || Seduction

A month later:

"It's seven in the morning, for fuck's sake."

"I know, right?" The short boy yawned, "But if I don't do as my mom said, I get no pocket money. So, hurry up, please."

Joon muttered something under his breath as he dragged himself to his bedroom to get the amount.

After collecting the rent from Joon, the boy in a black snapback walked across his apartment and knocked on the pink guy's door.

Curiosity gets the best of Namjoon. He carefully peeks behind his door, chewing on his lower lip.

The taller boy opened the door and boy! He looked like a prince even with his bed head. The short guy and Joon couldn't help but stare at him in awe. He was very attractive.

Jimin was instantly infatuated by him.

"Hello, shortie." His voice was husky.

"How many times have I told you that I have a name and it's JIMIN!"

There was silence for a moment, and then the pink boy leaned against his door frame.

"Okay, but what do you want now?" said the neighbor.

"We'll it's that time of the month." said Jimin.

"Gurl, I ain't got no tampons or pads or menstrual cu-"

"Oh my god! Stop! I'm talking about your rent, Kim Seokjin." Jimin sighed.

Seokjin chewed on the inside of his cheek, his mind racing, as his eyes dropped down at Jimin's lips. "You're lips are so pretty." He leaned in, "They're so soft..." he gently, merely touched them on an impulse, "..and smooth too."

"Huh?" Jimin was flustered, he froze in his spot.

"Oh, wait! I know just the right thing you need." He quickly pulled a lip balm from his pocket.

"It helps protect the smoothness. Shall I..?" Asked Seokjin with an innocent look.

Jimin thought for a while. But eventually nodded, still under the pink guy's spell.

"Great! Now stay still, okay~?" Seokjin cupped Jimin's face with a hand and gently smeared the balm across his lips. He even smoothed it out with the tip of his ring finger while staring into Jimin's eyes.

And all the while Jimin's heart was racing. He only gulped.

"All done! Wah~ your lips look so pretty."

Joon chuckled at Jin's fake enthusiasm and covered his mouth. He knew the neighbor was only doing so to get out of the situation.

"T-thank you."  Jimin pressed his lips together. He irresistibly tasted the product. It tasted as sweet as it smelled.

Seokjin got even closer to him, "Anytime, shortie." He said,  adding the last word in a sinister tone as his eyes turn from warm to evil. He flicked Jimin's forehead, breaking the spell.

"Ouch!"

"Ooops, sorry bae." the taller boy laughed. Taking the opportunity, he quickly closed the door, tricking Jimin yet again.

"Ah, man! Not again." Poor Jiminie whined as he stomped away.

Namjoon closed his door with a smile on his face. He sure had a good time watching the landlord's son getting fooled.