- Ummm -

I feel like an asshole now...

Okey, so basically he is addressing anyone who ships Paultryck

I don't think he actually means EVERYONE. He seems to be directing his anger to those that use his real name(which is straight up rude) in books, drawings, etc.

I honestly wouldnt blame him for being pissed(imagine the Septiplier issue). I think what people fail to understand is that these are actual people. Others think it's okay to interfere with their lives, but I'm not shaming them.

With lack of education, I don't think they knew the REAL gravity of the situation and the true consequences if their actions, and in the end, did more harm than good. Like I said earlier, I'm not really blaming them. Hell, I have done it by giving you all this book...

But I really hope that none of you shame yourself for it. In fact just act like an adult and take responsibility for what you have done. It's honestly not that hard.

I guess what we could generally do us to
A. Stop using real names(use names like Pat or Pau or just switch up last names)
B. Stop harassment of the creators of Eddsworld
And
C. Just don't be a douche about it.

I don't want others harassing other people because of this post.

I might continue to post, but I'll probably move this to the first chapter or a disclaimer.