Chapter 1: Run

OK!!!! So now i'm at a public place, and on a computer, I CAN TYPE FASTER!!!! But i cant make words bold, and i cant remember my password for @WitherBonnie9, so yea.. but on with the story! ((ok nvm i found the bold button XD))

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

3rd P.O.V.

Run. 

That's all he need's to do now is run. 

W.Bonnie P.O.V.

After all the while of running, I look back and see no lights of the pizzeria or city in view. If I could even see light. The date is 8/13/03, and I finally escaped that place.. no.. prison of sitting in a room, all locked up with my counterpart performing. Wonder how the others got away? Phhss, that's easy. We all went different ways after I finally got the chance to attack  Toy Bonnie, making him like me. I looked at the tree's around me, wondering if I had the ability to climb, at least... "Well its worth a shot..." I wondered aloud. I look at where my arm is supposed to be at. I then try to climb a random tree, failing at first. Then I kept trying for another 14 or so times, failing all of them. "*sigh* This isn't going to work.." I heard shouting in the distance, knowing that they found me at last. I looked for a good route to run towards, and as I was looking around, of coarse people would take the path to get to freedom, but not in this case so I take the path of more darkness. Again as I was running, I randomly run into four, unburied graves, each a similar size. (( A/N: I'm still in the process of getting "The Twisted Ones", and the other FNAF books, so I'm making stuff up, and I'm sorry for those who read T.T.O...)) I heard the shouting getting closer, so I yet again run. I go through some bushes, and the shouting seemed to slowly die down. I keep going forward, looking at my surroundings in the process, until I came to a mansion-like house. I went up to the "house" and opened the door carefully, thinking that some people might be in it. I look around, see nothing, and went inside. I leave the door open, as a just in case. I decide to go in the basement, finding a hand-built endoskeleton, and many metal bits all over the floor. I leave the basement, heading to the stairs. As I was going up the stairs, I heard the front door shut, then another opening somewhat distantly. 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think you know of what might happen next, comment down below!!!~~~~~TwistedWitherBonnie((aka WitherBonnie9, WitherBonnie,  ReaperSansBoi, and Cagney Carnation)) and 451 words ;)