Chapter 3

A/N: I'm gonna update this book very frequently 'dios

I turn off my laptop and put it in my backpack. In the airport I see parents reuniting with their loved ones, people getting their luggage, and a Starbucks.

 I don't like Starbucks, it's too overrated for me. I just buy my coffee from like Giant or something. " Honey let's go there they are." she says pointing to a group of guys.

 We start walking towards them. When they finally see us the man walks towards Jamie and kisses her. "How was your flight? Did you get delayed or something? It's 3pm I was so worried." He rambles. Jamie laughs "Babe calm down, I'm here now ,aren't I?"

 I cough as soon as I realize the tall one is staring at me. He looks away quickly. I hear the youngest whisper to the oldest "She's hot." the boy smacks his brother in the head. " Ow why'd you do that?" "Boys behave yourselves!" Jamie says.

 "Okay Ry the big one is Jose,the middle one is Jimmy, and the little one is James. Boys this is Ryanina." They wave lightly towards me. "Ok let's get this show on the road." Patrick says.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We all get inside the van and Patrick chats with his wife while James plays on his 3ds.

 "Hey Ryan do you know where you're going to stay 'cause it sure as sugar ain't in my house." Jimmy snaps breaking the awkward silence. "Shut the hell up you prick. Stop being rude to her."Jose replies. 

"Don't listen to him. He's just upset that we have a girl living with us now." I nod my head even though I was more shocked that a hot guy like him stood up for me like that.

 I mean I thought they would be some rude douchey jocks but I might be wrong. "Hey Ryan, I'm James but you know that. Anyway do you want to play 21 questions?" "Sure." I say turning to face him. "How old are you?" He asks. "I'm 16. Next one." "Where are you from?" "I'm from Kittery, Maine." " Is that place full of kittens like you? Or are you one of a kind?" Jimmy asks touching my hair. "No you fucktard! What the shit is wrong with you?"I ask about to explode. 

I hate fuckboys with all my life.

"Just forget him. I'll deal with him later. Just relax 'kay?" Jose assurs. I nod and keep playing  with James.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^