|Chapter 3|

3rd person pov
Y/N: Who is this?
Unknown: It's Noah Schnapp, Im here to greet you before we meet
Y/N: Why would I trust you? What if your a fake or something
Unknown:I'll call you
Y/N: Ok
Then you get a FaceTime call from the same number.
Your pov:
"Hello" I said in shock.
It's actually Noah Schnapp!!
"Hi, Y/N! So now do you believe me?" He asked.
"Im sorry" I said.
"It's ok. I would be suspicious like that if I were you, anyone could fake being me"
"Ok, so you called to greet me" I said.
"Yeah, you sound really nice" he said.
"Sometimes I can be, sometimes I can. How about you?" I say.
"Well, yeah, I dont like hurting people's feelings" he replies.
"Same. It depends on who the person is"
We talked for about an hour. We really hit it off. And he is so cute!! (Im sorry I say that so much)
   I began choosing the cutest outfits I have for the trip and hoped that Noah would think I look cute.
I walk to the kitchen to get some food when my mom calls me. "Yes, mom?"
Time skip to a few mins later
I cant go with my mom. I could take a friend though, it says one winner and two guest. F/N's (friend's name) is TOTALLY coming. She's going to ship me and Noah so hard like I cant even.
            ~~<<<<<<<>>>>>>>~~
3rd pov
It was November 17, 2017
Y/N was all packed and ready. They drove to the airport at 3:40pm. And when they arrived there was a designated plane for her/him and the guest. They got in the plane and Y/N was super impatient.
"I can't wait 'til we get there!!!"
Then the plane lifted off.
4 hours later....
Y/N pov
We are here!! Omg!! There was a man with a sign that had my name on it and I was happy because I was actually going to meet Noah Schnapp!!!
1 hour later...
After getting unpacked in the hotel and exploring the hotel, the manager of the contest called me and told us to wait at the front of the hotel. That I'll be picked up by a limo. Omg!
It took about 10 minutes to get there. We went to a really fancy restaurant. I dont know what it was called. I got leaded to a table and all the cast was there.
"Hi!" I said. I was freakin out in my head. I was trying so hard not to freak out. But I could barely contain it. They all greeted me and I was smiling ear to ear. We began talking and chatting then the waiter came.
After I ordered and got my food, I noticed that Noah kept starring at me. Why? Does he think im that ugly? Or does he... maybe he likes me. Wait we just met, what the heck am I thinking.
"Have you watched all of Season 2?" Caleb asks. (Btw Caleb plays Lucas)
"I love it!! Y'all did so well!!"
2 hours later...
"Bye guys!! So nice to meet y'all!!" I said as I got up.
"You, too! Bye! We'll see you tomorrow!!" Millie says.
"Tomorrow?" I say.
"Yeah, we'll see you everyday you're here" Finn answers.
"Yay!! Bye!" I said.
My dad and F/N (friend name) said goodbye and we went back to the hotel.