chapter 4.

rose pov. 

yeah so its been a week living in this hell whole. justin hasnt been home much he said he had "buissness" to do. yeah bullshit i recon hes out being a little pussy and doing his singing and dancing or what ever the shit he does. 

i am now thinking how the fuck i am going to get out of the place. dont get me wrong the bloody house is fucking amazing but i hate justin and i have buissness to do. 

i was picking at the window locks now. i hear the fround door open and slam shut. so im taking that as justin is in a shit mood. i quickly ran to my bed hide the booby pin under my pillow and pratened i was sleeping. 

next min i heard my door open. i quickly peaked to see what was going on and i saw justin leaning against the door frame bitting his lip. i quickly shut my eyes again. 

"babe i know your not sleeping" 

"piss off justin" i mumbled 

"princess i wouldnt be talking to me like that today i had a shit day and i came in here to see if you would help me" he said with a smirk and ending it with a wink

i thought about it for a second. 

"ok baby" i quickly unbuttoned my top 2 buttons and walked closer to justin bitting my lip. 

"whats wrong baby" you say kissing his chest. 

he moans and kiss' your fourehead and slowly leans down and kiss' you ear loab and says 

"you better get your ass back on that bed because if you think you will be escaping you got another thing coming" he says sexily in my ear 

i goan and walk back and slummp down on the bed falling back and thinks how the fuck am i ever going to get out of here. i am going to die in here ahhhhhh i then scream "I FUCKING HATE YOU JUSTIN GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE" 

"know one can here you" 

i look over to my door way to see justin leave with a wink. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry that was really short and very much waited for im sowey xxx ;) 

hahahhahahahah hope you like and pretty PLEASEEEE voteeee and commentttt if you want me to update