FUCK YOU → YAMACHII

TITLE  FUCK YOU

AUTHOR PSYCHETHELLIEC ON AO3

CHAPTERED, ONESHOT OR DRABBLE CHAPTERED

LOVE INTEREST N/A

SHIP YAMACHII

RATING PG

SUMMARY ( BY AUTHOR ) CHINEN MET THE MOST ARROGANT, YET FUNNIEST SENIOR TEAMMATE IN THE SOCCER TEAM, YAMADA. THERE STARTS THEIR UP AND DOWN FRIENDSHIP THAT MIGHT DEVELOP INTO SOMETHING MORE EXCITING.

Jaii:

I reaaaalllllllyyyyyyy realllllllyyyyyy love this fic. The title seems to be very. . . not cool but I swear! This book will give you all the emotions you need everyday. Let me start with what feels would you get in this book:

first: OMG THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
— Exaggerations aside, Yamada and Chinen's one-on-one talks (the first few chapters) are so hilarious and funny. And you'd-get to-know why the title is 'Fuck You' within their conversations.

second: WHAT YAMADA NO! STOP HURTING CHINEN!
— The more you get attached to them, the more it hurts when they argue and quarrel. I personally love to kill Yamada while reading this fic for being so arrogant, oblivious, insensitive, and dumb. But, totes! This fic is so good so don't stop reading and move on to my last one!

last: I need a sequel.
— THE BOOK IS SO GOOD YOU WILL DEMAND A SEQUEL. The ending seems to be cliche at first but when you realize that that is their final goodbye, you'll end up crying. BUT DONT CRY YET, you have to wait for the best scene because the author has lots of plan ahead of you.

Oh, and just to share it with you guys, I hated Daiki in this fic. Seriously. I love the boy so much irl but in this fic, I really hoped someone would grab him and just snatch him away to the point he will never ever ever come back.

So, that's it guys! If you're a hardcore やまちね shipper like me, I recommend this to you, but if you're just a bored fangirl who wants to emote, THEN GO AHEAD AND READ THIS! THIS FIC IS 100/10, AND I AM BETTING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS! //not really--

That's all for my first fic recommendation, byebye!

~ JAII ♡