Wow

Minneapolis, Minnesota: 10:48am.

The buzzing of his phone made Vince stir away. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and gazed over at the night table. The iPhone screen shon in contrast to dark space, caused by curtain covered windows. He lazily picked up the device.

      "Hello?" He croaked.

     "Hey Vince! You goin' to Angie's wedding tonight! Heard it's gonna be a fuckin banger! Did you see that guy she's marrying? He's a doofus"

"Oh shit man. I forgot. Uhh... yeah I'll be there. Wanna catch an Uber with me?"

"Is Kyla going?"

"Nah man, she's outta town."

"Oh right. I'll see ya later. Gotta go walk the dog. Bye"

Vince placed the phone on the table and got up. Kayla wasn't out of town, she left him for her model boyfriend last month. He hadn't had the confidence to tell any of his friends. He had been drinking away the pain one margarita at a time, followed by a large Hawaiian pizza every night. He didn't even have to call for delivery anymore, the pizza place knew the time and place.

7:30pm: NYC, New York.

The doorbell rang. Vince made pummelled his way through the pizza box filled floor to answer. He wore his best tux and most rustic smelling cologne. He opened the door to see a much smaller built, shaggy haired blonde staring back at him.

He came in his pants.

"Uh.. hey.." he stated frightened by what just happened, and still unaware of what is going on.

"Hey bud! I brought you some 30 year aged whiskey!"

He grabbed the bottle and thanked him, and excused himself to the washroom.
Owen saw Vince's phone buzz. It was a text from Kayla. "I have the divorce papers signed and ready". Owen frowned. He suspected this, but didn't say anything. He couldn't imagine what Vince was going through. He made his way to the washroom, not thinking straight.
He saw the tall, heavy built man slouched over the toilet yanking his cock over the toilet bowl. He watched until he came hard into quick spirts. He walked in. The look on Vince's face inexplicable.

"Need some help cleaning that up?"

Owen bent down and licked the tip of Vince's still hard cock, and licked it clean. Vince moaned deeply. He took his balls in his warm mouth and sucked him until he became erect again. Owen felt the bulge in his pants tighten, and his cock twitched. He let out a deep moan when Vince unzipped his pants and pulled him to the bedroom. Vince pummelled his asshole with his erect member.

"WOOW" Owen screamed at the top of his lungs. Vince felt Owens butt muscles tighten around his shaft and hey both came hard.

They laid together as all the worries in the world faded. They were each others.