The explosion

Abby p.o.v
I was in my lab trying to figure out who the bullet belong to. I was so caught up into what I was doing that I didn't see Gibbs standing there with a cup of calf pow waiting for some more information on the dead Marine.

Gibbs I will have that information for you in five minutes, Gibbs nodded putting the calf pow on the table next to me then kissed me on my head and walked out I got back to work after taking a big sip of this wonderful delicious drink that I live for.

No one p.o.v
Abby was done and was about to walk down to the bull pen when something went terribly wrong after abby got done with a special chemical to help with the rusting of the bullet she forgot to dispose of it and so it mixed with another chemical on the table and it was like a ticking time bomb of dangerous gases that could do anything to your body and just before abby reached the door to leave it blew leaving broken glass and a unresponsive abby on the floor.

Gibbs p.o.v
I was in the autopsy room listening to ducky explain the injuries on the dead soldier when we hear a big boom I looked towards duck ten dropped my coffee and ran to see if my team was ok. As soon as I got there the team was looking around then tony was looked at me and said abby I ran towards her lab with Tim tony and ziva behind me when I got there the exit was blocked I started to move things away from the door finally I was able to get though the door when I got into the lab I seen shattered glass everywhere but what I didn't see was Abby that is until I seen a little body laying next to the table.
I could tell she wasn't breathing I rushed over to her and started doing CPR after a few minutes she started to breathing and I let out a sigh of relief my eyes softened because this little girl in my arms had a lab coat on that was too big for her the clothes she wore under that were also big and that's when I knew that was abby.

Ducky who was behind me had a sad look on his face he took abby in his arms and brought her down to autopsy and examined her while she was still asleep

Ducky and Gibbs  p.o.v
This isn't good Jethro young Abigail has seem to age back to a little 7 year old and I'm afraid that she might be stuck in this body and have to grow up again.
Duck you have to do something anything. Sorry Jethro but there isn't much I can do, time has to work its self out.

For the time being we need some proper clothing for her "ziva if you wouldn't mind could you take tony and go to the store and buy some clothes" ziva nodded and they left. Now all we have to figure out is who's going to take care of her I would do it but I have mother and I don't think she would like the idea of a little girl running around the house could you Jethro?

Yes I will take her. Abby will be my responsibility and I will take care of her and never let her get hurt.

(To no one in particular)
After some time ziva and tony came back with bags of clothes and games for Abby who was still asleep.

Gibbs got her dressed and woke her up. Abby woke up and looked around at everyone blinking for a second what happened and why am I so small that's when Gibbs and ducky explained what had happened in the lab and to her. All abby knew is that she was tiny again and Gibbs was her poppa now.

Gibbs is raising a little girl again and Abby now has to learn how to control her body and mind along with trying to have a good attitude how will the team and Abby cope with that difficult chance. I will update soon I hope you all like it!