_Sinnamon_Roll_

_Sinnamon_Roll_

Works: 5

Some of Their Works:

"Untangle The Stars"

Genre: Poetry

Summary: 

The stars 

They sparkle bright

In the night sky they shine

Hold my hand and untangle them

With me

————————————————

"Pride of the Ocean"

Genre: Short Story

Summary:

'The sky had darkened and the moon and stars shone down on the tranquil ocean. It did look beautiful. Her eyes searched the gentle waves, looking for who knows what. A mermaid perhaps? Meri laughed at the thought. Until she saw something in the waves. What was it?

She leaned closer, her nose squished against the window as she squinted at the ocean. It had disappeared- no wait! There it was again! A tail? No, it had to be a dolphin's tail. Whatever it was disappeared beneath the waves again. And then like a dolphin- it jumped up out of the water. 

Meri could see it cleared now. It truly did look like-like a. But it couldn't be.'

Meet Meredith 'Meri' Murphy. She just moved to Hawaii and is less than pleased at having to leave all her friends behind. That is until she meets the Pride of the Ocean herself.

————————————————

"Wherefore Art Thou" ("Heroes" Book One)

Genre: General Fiction

Summary:

"Two households, both alike in dignity, 

In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean."

The Capp and Moniz families have only two rules: Don't fall in love with the other family and don't be gay. Unfortunately, Romila Moniz and Juliet Capp are about to break those rules. Even their families hate can't break them apart, only death could do that. 

Based on Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.