18.

August~

"Welcome to Casa De Alsina." I said opening the door to my crib letting Sabrina in.

"Nice Spanish, sorta." Sabrina said.

"I been working on, that Spanish shit is sexy as fuck." I kissed her neck.

"Its looks so different in here since the last time I've been here."

"It's only been like a month but yeah we changed around a few things." I said.

I walked up to Sabrina, she looked at me before I crashed my lips into hers. She immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth and I wasted no time returning the favor.

After about three minutes Sabrina pulled away, "I believe I was promised cupcakes" she said.

I chuckled, "Your wish is my command."

I went and got the cupcakes out the refrigerator before bringing them back to her.

"You got the red velvet and I just got vanilla I hope dats okay." I said bring the plate of cupcakes to her.

"Yeah that's perfect." She said sitting down on the couch.

She picked her cupcake up before holding it out to me. "Cheers, to us."

I picked up mine before tapping it against hers. "To us, Ms. Santiago."

We both began eating our cupcakes Sabrina kept looking at me while she at almost like she wanted to say something but didn't.

"You making that cupcake look mighty scrumptious right now, I think I'm craving a bite."

"I think I can make that happen but only if I can taste yours." She raised her eyebrow.

I took the cupcake out her hand and put them back on the plate before I sat back on the couch and made Sabrina straddle me.

"You got a little something on your lip." I said to her.

"Oh really? Where?"

"Come here, I'a get it ." She bent down to me and I licked her lips before turning it into a full blown make out session.

I could feel myself getting hard beneath her as I moved my lips to her neck.

"Mmm August." Sabrina moaned out making me rock hard.

"Ion know if I put enough emphasis on this but Kayden is staying the WHOLE night with her grandma." I said to Sabrina.

"Oh so we're alone, alone." She said.

"I don't wanna be too straight forward but I was hoping you would spend the night with me." I said.

I don't know if I said the wrong words or something but Sabrina instantly got off my lap, stood up and turned her back to me.

"Did I say sum' wrong?" I asked her, standing up myself.

"No of course not it's just that- are you s-Sure you want to spend the night with me?"

"Sabrina I'm hard as fuck right now I think I'm pretty sure." I laughed.

"No I mean like, are you sure you want to do it here ? "

"What's wrong with here? I mean I don't think we got that many options unless you wanna try some freaky shit. I ain't ever done it in an elevator befo'."

"August I'm being serious." She sighed. "This is your home where you and Kayden sleep, your home that you shared with your wife."

I only sighed cause I knew we was gonna have to have this conversation soon.