Chapter 3 - Feeling Sensitive

"Hey, I'm leaving set now. Do you want to start heading over to the apartment?"

"Yeah of course, do you want me to stop and get anything on the way?" Cass asked.

"How about some popcorn and chocolate and whatever else you're in the mood for, I'm in a junk food mood right now."

"Did something happen at work?" She sounded worried, I'm glad that we're trying to patch things up.

"Not really at work, but don't worry Cass. I'll fill you in once you get here."

"You're home already? Wow that was quick Paige."

"Well I kind of called you, like 5 minutes after I left and surprisingly there wasn't that much traffic today. I'm not exactly home yet either but I should be there any minute now."

"Well damn! I'll hurry my ass up then. See you soon! Bye!"

As soon as I walked into my apartment I went straight to my bedroom to change. Changing into  my favourite pair of sweats and the comfiest sweater I own I feel a lot more comfortable and free. My stylist has been sending over clothes for me to wear, they're all so beautiful and nothing I could afford before getting this role. I reach out and grab the closest item to me, it's this beautiful black maxi dress that has gold little specks of glitter that are hardly noticeable unless the light hits it at the right angle. The neck line plunges down to just above where my cleavage would end, and the straps wrap around your shoulders in a thin spaghetti strap. The back of the dress has no back, it's open all the way down to the small of my back. The clothes are screaming at me to try them on, and as I'm about to Cassie clears her throat in the doorway, making me jump and turn around quickly.

"That has to be the beautiful dress I've ever seen."

"Funny you say that, I was literally just saying that in my head before you creeped up on me." I giggled, "If I wasn't admiring this dress, I probably would have screamed when you cleared your throat!"

She laughed starting to walk up to me from across the room to hug me,  "I'm sorry." Glancing around the room she notices all the other clothes. Brushing her finger tips a long the clothes she asks breathless, "Where did you get all these? They're so beautiful..."

"Uh.. My stylist keeps sending over clothes for me to wear but, as you can see, half of them aren't really made for every day wear. Like this one, where would I wear this?" holding up the black maxi dress I was admiring. "Its more to make a statement, no?"

"Paige.. Come on! You have a body that most girls only dream of having." Snatching the dress out of my hands to hold it up against my body she says, "This dress is breath taking, and will hug your curves in all the right places. Go try it on and let me see you in it."

"Cas-" I try to cut in.

"Don't Cass me Paige. You're trying it on, and everything else they sent you." She motioned to the rack of clothes "Besides, these seem like pieces you'd wear to events or like.. cast interviews." Picking some of the clothes up looking them over and moving onto the next piece, "Or just places where there will be a lot of paparazzi.  They just want you to look good for when they take your pictures." She finished off with a shrug.

I smirked, "What would I do without you?" She glances towards me, sticks her tongue out. "So why don't you pick out the pieces you think stand out to you the most first, and I'll try those on." Walking over to shield myself with my closet door while I change into the dress, I sigh as I continue to voice my thoughts. "Whatever doesn't look good or fit right on me, you can have if you like. But I need your honest opinion, you have to tell me-"