Lionstar's Revenge

Chapter 12: Memories

Lionstar looked up at the sun. It was a warm green~leaf day. The prey is plenty. It's time the kits to become apprentices. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather!" She called. "Wolfkit, Scarletkit, Stormkit, Sunkit, Runningkit, Wildkit, and Mousekit. Come forward. From this day until you get your warrior name you will known as Wolfpaw, Scarletpaw, Stormpaw, Sunpaw, Runningpaw, Wildpaw, and Mousepaw. Wolfpaw your mentor will be Spottedheart. Scaletpaw your mentor will be Stormfire. Stormpaw your mentoring will be Pebblestep. Sunpaw your mentor will be Duskflight. Runningpaw your mentor will be Dragonflame. Wildpaw your mentor will be Rosequartz. Mousepaw your mentor will be Blazewing." Liontar announced. Foxstar nodded. "We also have a new apprentice. Flintpaw I will be your mentor." Foxstar announced. The Clan called the new names and the meeting broke up. Lionstar looked up at the now dark sky. {I will have to get Blade back soon.} She looked down at her Clan. {Not yet. Not so fast.} She thought.

{•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•}^{•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•}

Lionstar walked threw the territory. She still missed WolfClan and wished to be back as deputy in her beloved Clan. {I should of exiled them.} She thought angrily. Lionstar shook her head. {Stop thinking about that!} She thought. She let her paws carry her to WolfClan territory. Lionstar realized she was walking to the old camp. She sighed and and continued to camp. Lionstar walked in the camp and looked around. {Why do I have to lose so much?} She thought. Than a cat appeared. "Stop grieving, Lionstar. You are a leader. A strong leader. Remember what I told you as a kit. You must find the other rain save the Clans." Cinderpelt meowed. Lionstar looked at the starry cat which came to her as a kit. "Please. I need strength to do this. All I can think about is WolfClan and my kin and Blade. Even my kits are at the back if my mind. I hate the cat I've become, a spineless, weak, cat." She growled the last part. Cindetpelt rested her tail on Lionstar's shoulders. "You can do this." She meowed and fade away. Lionstar sighed and stood up. She walked out of the camp.

{•*•*•*•*•*•*•*}{•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*}

"Stop! No! Don't hurt him!" Lionstar screamed. Shadow and Mistheart attacked Foxstar and Lionstarhad no idea way. Than she tried to pull Shadow off her mate. Shadow shocks her off, sending Lionstar flying across the small clearing in the forest. She feel down and the wind was pushed out oh her. Than all was black. She opened her eyes and found Shadow pulling her scruff. "No Stop!" She cried and bit his leg. Shadow looked back surprised and let go of Lionstar. He ran away and Lionstar stood up. Than a new vision appeared. Shadow as on top of Lilystar and Lionstar couldn't move to help. "No! Stop!" She cried as Shadow bite Lilystar's neck and Lilystar bite Shadow's neck. Than both lay dead. "If she doesn't return I can replace her." Shadow meowed. "Never! You will never replace me you traitor." Lionstar yowled angrily. Than Shadow as deputy of WolfClan, Lilystar the leader. "My kits are apprentices now. Yours do nothing for this Clan. They only take food, just like you do." He growled. "My kits should be apprentices. Lilystar forgot. And Lear my site before I kill you! You shouldn't be deputy you traitor!" Lionstar snarled and stalked away before she could kill the deputy. "WolfClan is over!" Lilsystar's yowl ran threw her ears. "Shadow you are leader." She meowed. "No! Not him!" Lionsar cried. "He's a piece of fox~dung of a mate. Your stupid mate attacked me. Your kits do nothing for this Clan. Mine do something." Shadow's words rang threw Lionstar's ears making her run. She ran as far as her feet would take her. The voices still were in her eyes. "No! Stop! Please! I don't want to hurt cats!" Lionstar cried. Than Stormgaze and Moon appeared. "You must kill him. Him and Blade. They are both kin, but both traitors." They meowed at the same time. Lionstar'a head aping in confusion. "What do you mean?" She cried. Than all was black and eyes gleamed in the dark. "Your kits do nothing. Your stupid mate attacked me first. Mine do something. He's a piece of fox~dung if a mate." The voices rang threw Lionstar's ears and she screamed, unable to take it anymore. Than a movement woke her. "Are you ok?" Foxstar asked nervously. Normally she would say yes, but she couldn't, but this time. She trembled in fear and shook her head pressing close to her mate. "It's ok. It's just a dream." He soothed and nuzzled his mate. Lionstar buries her gave in his pelt trying to hide her tears.