123

Louise's POV
I laid there in my bed feeling really sick. I have been non stop vomiting all day. I was going to text joe but I haven't got around to it. I am not it the mood. I feel so sick.
"Hey Lou." Jasmine said as she walked into my room
"Hey." I sighed
"Just a pity you are sick on vacation."
"Yea, I guess. I just feel like crap. I have been non stop vomiting all day." I explained
"Wait did you say vomiting?"
"Yeah, puking, vomiting, barfing, my breakfast coming back up..."
"I get it! You don't think your?"
I gasped!
"Pregnant?" I gasped
"Well you could be!" Jasmine explained.
"Oh no!"
"Well lets not make assumptions! How about you take a test and go from there!"
"Good idea!" I said as I got out if bed still in my pyjamas. Tbh I don't care. I feel so sick that I don't care what I look like. We hurried off to the supermarket and found the health aisle. We bought 3 of the most expensive tests and went home. I took the test and sat there waiting for the test results to come through. Gosh I was so nervous. I could be a mum! Most importantly, who is the dad? You know what! I don't even have to think about that question, I know the dad is definitely Joe, but what is he going to say? I am so nervous right now.
"Hey." Mich said as she popped her head in the bathroom door
"Hey."
"I am just checking to see if you're alright!"
I told her how I was feeling and she replied
"Thats understandable, Louise. But Joe will understand!"
My timer on my phone went off to say that my tests should be ready.
"No matter what happens after you look at those tests Lisa, Jasmine and I will always be here for you!" Mich said rubbing my arms. I took a deep breath and looked at the first one and it said....