Chapter 6

Alice's P.O.V
Ugh.....where is that stupid tuty wearing demon! I thought as I waited with are father's Joey Drew And Henry. I was starting to get impatience.....but I knew I had to keep my cool. I tapped my foot growing more and more impatience with every tap. I heard the door open. I yelled "BENDY WERE HAVE YOU BE-"
It wasn't been who had opened the door.....it was Boris. I looked over at him confused but I finally understood what had happened. I rushes over to Boris. "Boris! Is he ok?!" I asked in a concerned voice looking into his eyes. Boris looked away, his ears down and his tail in between his legs. "He passed out......i luckily got to him in time....if I didn't he could have......." I could see Boris was trying not to tear up. I sighed putting my arms around Boris pulling him into a hug. "Oh baby boy......" I said softly petting his hair trying to comfort him. He whimpered leaning into my touch, wagging his tail slowly. I looked back at Joey Drew And Henry, "no filming today guys....sorry" I said as I took boris's hand, opened the door and left dragging Boris along with me.

Bendy P.O.V
I heard my door open, as I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Alice and Boris, Alice rushed over to my side as Boris waited by the door.....boris.....Alice looked like she was about to cry, she hugged me around my neck almost choking me. "BENDY YOU IDIOT!!" She yelled tears falling from her eyes. I blushed rubbing her back trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry....." I said quietly. "Your lucky Boris found you!!! You could have died!!!" Alice covered her mouth. I heard Boris start to whimper as tears slipped from his eyes until he started sobbing covering his face to hide his face, his tail in between his legs. "Boris...." I said in a quiet voice pulling him to sit down. "Oh boris....im so....you know what I'll make us some tea! I'll be right back!" Alice said quickly getting up and rushing out the door. I moved over in bed so Boris could lay down with me, I let him nuzzle into my chest tears still flowing from his eyes. I let his head trying to calm him down. "Boris.....don't believe what Alice says....ill always be here for you.." I said smiling. Boris looked up at me his tears stopping. "Promise...?" He said holding out his pinky. I smiled wrapping my pinky around his, "I promise boris...." I said before he fell asleep. I watched him breath for a little bit before kissing his cheek. "I love you bro...." I said falling asleep. Boris smiled "love you to bro...." he said before falling asleep completely.

          I hope you have enjoyed
                 The InkSide Out
              Bendy X Boris Fluff
                             💙