Amazing Cloud Computing Features And Solutions

Cloud Desktop Solution brings reliability, compliance, and security to small and medium-sized businesses. Managed and well-organized services from CyberlinkAsp leads to innovative IT administration, assistance and protection solutions to smaller and medium businesses. With innovative services, solutions and a dedicated staff for each software, we are able to appropriately manage businesses infrastructures and clients. By freeing internal resources and cost, efficiently guarantee your business operations are performing with no difficulties.

Affordable Cloud Hosted Desktop Services

Managed Services by CyberlinkAsp delivers innovative monitoring, maintenance, protection and IT assistance for your company infrastructures, functions and cloud technology. CyberlinkAsp's Virtual Hosted Desktop Providers Workspaces is a fully managed, secure Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution which runs on AWS. With CyberlinkAsp's best , you can easily provide a centrally integrated Virtual Desktop Service and virtual assistance, cloud-based Microsoft Windows desktops for your users, providing them access to the documents, applications, and resources they need, anywhere, anytime, from any supported device.

CyberlinkAsp's Professional IT Infrastructure Provider makes it easy to manage your desktop computing infrastructure by eliminating the need for up-front investments and avoiding the complexity of maintaining, patching and managing a large physical desktop environment or a complex Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution. CyberlinkAsp's provides each user with access to persistent storage in the AWS cloud. When users access their desktops using it, a remote display protocol is used to compress, encrypt, and encode data so that only images are transmitted that offers a fast, flexible, and secure way for you to package, deploy and update your organization's desktop applications for best services.

Highly Reliable And Adaptable Cloud Backup Services

CyberlinkAsp's Virtual Desktop Applications and continuity system delivers ongoing local and cloud attached backups for your fundamental servers and programs. Enabling your company to instantly recover failed virtual, physical servers and workstations. Since inception, our focus is undoubtedly on data storage and virtualization. These hyper-focus features allowed us to recognize and adjust to dramatic changes in the business. CyberlinkAsp's guarantees redundant levels of security including local backup and recovery through onsite image-based support. This reliable software assists your company to recuperate from practically any outage or catastrophic event - from information loss and host crashes to major disasters. Technological innovations have set a different option standard with regards to data backup. Programmed Company Continuity goes beyond information protection to deliver automated assurance, continuous security, secured storage and instant retrieval.

Ways To Manage Hardware And IT Infrastructure For Your Organization-

Ensuring that business applications are available, efficient and secure at all times is paramount to every organization. To achieve this, organizations need to have control over the entire technology stack from hardware and software to business applications. CyberlinkAsp's Infrastructure Managed Services provides IT support services for all components under one umbrella.

Increased availability of your business systems.

Predictable performance to manage your IT service level targets.

Faster resolution to IT supports issues.

Experienced resources to support your business systems.

Secure operations with independent SSAE 16 Type II report meeting your internal controls.

CyberlinkAsp's Professional IT Infrastructure Provider assists a reliable, flexible and secure Infrastructure management to you and your organization. We deliver IT support services to your business - from data center operations management to database administration and to business applications management. These Desktop Cloud Computing IT support services address specific business needs, allowing you to scale as your business grows and quickly adapt to technologies as they get introduced. Our professionals at CyberlinkAsp focus on your IT Infrastructure so you can focus on your core business.

For More Info. Visit Us:

http://cyberlinkasp.com