love-life-magcon fanfic first chp.

Out Of My Limit - Cameron Dallas Part 1

Okay this is option 1 for the Cameron Imagine, if this gets more notes by 8pm tomorrow than the other one then i’ll do this one

I was currently in the O2L house hanging out with Andrea and Jen when there was a knock at the door. "Dibs not getting it!" they both said at the same time which meant it was my job to go answer it. I groaned as I got up and dragged myself to the door. I opened it and stood in front of me was some guy. I couldn’t help but stare at him, his face was so perfectly structured and his hair just seemed to fall perfectly. I didn’t even realise that I was standing there like an idiot until he began to talk.

"Eh are JC and Kian here?" He asked with a confused expression on his face. I snapped back in to reality "Oh yeah there in the backyard" I said gesturing for him to come in. "I don’t think we’ve ever met, I’m Cameron" He said smiling at me. "Nice to meet you, I’m (y/n)" I said smiling back at him. Before either of us could say anything else JC and Kian walked in. “Aye Cam, you’re here!” They exclaimed embracing him into a hug. "And I see you’ve met (y/n), that’s unfortunate" Kian said joking. "Hey shut up" I said hitting him lightly.

They laughed, "Come on let’s go film" JC said gesturing to the backyard. "What are you guys filming?" I asked trying to make casual conversation. "It’s a secret" JC whispered. I rolled my eyes, “Okay then” I said beginning to walk back to Andrea and Jen. "It was nice to meet you" Cameron said before walking out. "You too" I said smiling back. 

I ran back into the living room. "Okay who is that boy and where do I buy him" I said. Jen and Andrea laughed. "Who Cameron Dallas isn’t he beautiful" Andrea said smirking. “Dear Lord he’s like sent from the Gods or something” I said flopping down on the couch. "Tell me about it" Jen replied. “How old is he?” I asked curious. "19 I think?" Andrea said unsure."Well I’m 16 I’m sure it could work" I joked. “Is he staying over tonight?” I asked them and they nodded. “That settles it I’m staying over too" I said laughing. I never really got this crazy about boys but that boy was just pure perfection. 

It was getting late and they were still all out in the yard filming. I went upstairs and borrowed a pair of Andrea’s pyjamas. It was LA so I borrowed shorts. We all went back downstairs to chill on the couch for tonight. At around 12pm the boys came back in with food and other things all over there clothes. "God that was disgusting" Cameron said taking off his shirt. I gasped to myself looking away to avoid drooling. Andrea and Jen just laughed at me from the other couch. "Shut up" I said throwing a pillow at them.

I looked back to see Cameron was clothed again. He walked over to the kitchen to get a drink while JC and Kian went upstairs to get changed. "Go talk to him" Jen mouthed to me,gesturing for me to get up. I rolled my eyes as I stood up and casually walked to the kitchen. “Hey” Cam said turning around as he heard me walk in. "Hey" I said back pretending to go to the fridge. “So how do you know Kian and JC?” I asked him trying to make conversation. "I met JC at Magcon and then I met Kian through him" He said leaning against the counter.

"Oh yeah I’ve heard of that Magcon think, Nash Grier is in that isn’t he?" I said and he nodded. We stood there in silence for a moment before he spoke again. “Hey this is probably a little crazy but do you want to take a walk or something?” He asked me. I thought it was a little weird but I wasn’t going to say no. “Okay I’m in my pyjamas but whatever” I said. We walked out the door and Andrea and Jen gave me a thumbs up before I shut the door. 

"Why did you ask me to go on a walk with you?" I asked him laughing. He shrugged his shoulders, "I don’t know you just seem like a nice girl" He said shyly. I raised my eyebrow at him, “Okay” I said confused. “So where are you from?" He asked. “New York how about you?” I asked him back. "Cali" He said and I nodded. He stopped walking and turned to me."Can I tell you why I really asked you out here?" He said. “Yeah okay..” I said a little worried. before I could say anything else he grabbed my face and his lips were on mine. My body went into shock slightly, that was the last thing I expected to happen. he pulled out giving me a sweet smile. “Sorry was that too forward?” he said looking embarrassed. “No it’s fine..I liked it” I said trying not to be desperate.

"Okay good that would have been awkward" Cam said running his fingers through his hair. "I should have probably asked you this before but how old are you?" He asked me. i hesitated for a moment, "Eh sixteen…" I said half smiling at him. His eyes widened, "Sixteen?"