Resolution

*two chapters at once! check the previous chapter first

20th September

Sooyoung has taken free days from her duty at hospital for two days from now and then the wedding day. She said she would come so she has to come.

Getting off from the taxi, she goes straight to the Exchange Bar. The host guided her toward where the couple has reserved the place. Lots of her classmates have already been there. There was no change at the students' composition throughout Sooyoung's high school days, well, except Sehun's departure, everyone was together for the next two years until their graduation.

"LEADER PARK! OMMA!"  The boys are screaming her titles when they notice that she is walking toward them. Sooyoung just shakes her head but smiles wholeheartedly.

"She's really coming!"

"I promised I would come, so I should come."  She says that as she greets the couple. She then sits next to Jinwoo, as Jeonghwa asked her beforehand. "The leaders are coming back together now!"

Jinwoo laughs. "I am glad my wife isn't here. She will be mad jealous to know that my partner in high school for three years straight is this very beautiful woman."

Sooyoung rolls her eyes. "And you are still that full-of-flattering boy. How's your wife?"

"Other than yelling to me that I will spend time here, she's fine."

"How's your son?"

"He's fine too. My mother helps my wife to take care of him now so the fact that she still yells at me makes me thinking that it might be that my mother and her aren't getting along."

Sooyoung smirks. "You shouldn't joke too much about it. What if it becomes the reality? We all know their relationship is better and healthier than your and your mother's."

"Ouch, that hurts,"  but Jinwoo giggles, "guys, she is still that sharp-mouthed girl we know."

Everyone laughs and many of them throw some jokes or memories' pieces to the forum.

"Excuse me...,"  Jeonghwa gets up, "I am really thankful for you all to come here and celebrate our upcoming wedding. It's actually Sanghyuk's idea to also have reunion alongside our wedding day. And I am so happy to see all of us here! Let's make the toast! For our future!"

"For our future!"  They all reply the bride's toast. "And don't forget to come to my wedding too. I have spent money to ask you all to come here so you have to pay it by coming to my wedding!"

They all laugh.

"So, Leader Park, the female one,"  Sojung asks when the toast time is over, "where is your husband?"

"Excuse me?"

"Haven't you got married?"

"No. I haven't gotten married."

"Wow,"  she reacts, "you are not that active at social media platforms so I don't know for sure, but there are lots of mentions that you have gotten married."

"That is a false rumor."

"But I saw your picture with wedding dresses. You posted it,"  another friend of them states and Sojung looks like she just remembers a thing, "yes! That photo! That's why I believed that rumor!"

"Wedding dress?"  She seems to be thinking and then she turns to Jinwoo, who clearly knows the real thing but pretends that he doesn't know. "It was for his wedding. His wife and me share same size and she couldn't make it to the final fitting. Jinwoo-sshi asked me to be the doll for the dress and he took picture of it. As for posting, he took the picture with my phone so it was easy for him to take and post it."