The Pure blood

Warning: Sexual content.

"Draco Malfoy, if you lay a finger on that second year, I swear." I say, in the most threatening voice I can manage.

"Oh? What are you going to do about it?" He smirks, thinking I won't do anything. He pulls away from the second year and lowers his hand.

The second year runs away and I walk towards Draco, lowering my lashes. I walk as seductively towards him as I can and I sway my hips. He opens his mouth, then shuts it.

I bring my face close to his, and slowly kiss him on the mouth. I trail down to his neck and his breath hitches. I smirk and kiss him on the neck again. I pull away, smirking at him. I see him tense back up into his normal posture. "I'm gonna do that..." I glance down and notice a bulge through his trousers.

"I- um. Maybe I should yell at some little kids some more." He winks at me.

"Maybe you should." I smirk, turning around and swaying my hips as I walk away towards my dormitory.

~~~~~~Time skip to tonight~~~~~~

"Ms. Johnson. I believe you owe me more than what you gave me earlier." A familiar blonde haired boy interupts my reading.

"Is that so? Mr. Malfoy, I believe you owe me for earlier. After all, it was all for you." I shrug, continuing to read my book, splayed out on the common room couch. The room is empty, seeing as most people are in bed.

I hear a low, growl type of noise and look up from my book. "Calm down now Draco, otherwise i'll have to do what I did earlier.." I smirk up at him.

He grabs my book and throws it on the floor. He climbs ontop of me and starts kissing me aggresively. He begins grabbing my boobs through my shirt and I let out a low moan. He takes a break from kissing me and takes of our shirts. He begins sucking on my boob and i feel his teeth graze me. I run my fingers through his now messy blonde, almost white hair.

"Fuck.." I mutter. He brings his lips lower and lower, until he has reached the top of my skirt. He lifts it up and starts rubbing me through my underwear. I grind up aginst him a little and pull his face closer to me. I begin kissing him again as he rubs me. He eventually stops and I let out a whimper. It felt so good and now I feel cold without his touch. He starts kissing my neck and i tilt my head back, making it easier for him.

"D-Draco. Please. I want you. All of you." I mutter. He quickly takes of his pants and boxers.

He begins fucking me, softly at first, then slowly more aggresive. He stops after about ten or fifteen minutes and pulls out. I feel warmth spread on me. He comes up to my face and kisses me. "Alexis, I love you.."

My eyes widen and I start to freak out a little mentally. Draco Malfoy just said he loves me. After we had sex. What in Merlins beard?!

"I-I love you too Draco. I've always liked you, ever since I met you three years ago on the train." I smile, remembering the train ride.

He kisses me again and we clean everything up and put our clothes back on.

"Um, Alexis. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks hesitantly.

I say yes without even thinking about it. He kisses me and we say our goodnights to each other. I'm now the happiest girl in the whole world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

615 words in total! Hey guys! This is a uh *cough cough* v sexual chapter 😝😳😳. Sorry about that lmao. Someone said that they wanted one.. Soo. Yeah. Byeee. Hope you had a good day, and a good Halloween!