While you're getting ready

You and Blake are going out to a house party later that evening, and you want to look your best, but that's not always easy when Blake is around.

You stood in your shared bedroom, going through outfits before deciding on a lacy black shirt, an oversized camo print jacket and some ripped black denim shorts. You changed into them and then grabbed a necklace from your jewellery box. "Blake? Will you please put this necklace on for me?" You shouted into the bathroom. He appeared in just some jeans with no shirt on, and he came and stood behind you, looking at you in the full length mirror. He clasped it on before turning you both to face the mirror and holding you tightly around your waist. He began to pull down the shoulder of your jacket, nipping at the skin. You moaned slightly, tipping your head away to allow him more access to your collarbone, as he blew on the new set of hickeys he'd just given you, making you shiver. He pulled the denim fabric back onto your shoulder, before patting it and returning to the bathroom to finish doing his hair.

Later on, you were putting up your hair into a neat-but-purposely-messy bun, and were brushing out your hair over the sink. "Can I brush your hair?" You heard your boyfriend say, standing in the doorway. You looked at him and smiled, before he came over and removed the hairbrush from your hands. He began to pull it softly through your hair, stroking each piece afterwards. "Your hair is so gorgeous," he said, kissing it. "But you know I like yours more than you like mine," you replied, reaching a hand up to play with his own glossy locks. "Don't touch, I just did it," he said, warning you . "Too late," you mumbled as you plunged your painted fingernails into his hair, massaging his scalp. "But now I have to redo it," he sighed, pulling away. "You liked it though, Blake," you smirked, winking. "Too right I did," he said back, retreating to your room where he could do his hair in peace.

The final stage of getting ready was your makeup. You stood in front of the mirror, layering on your foundation, concealer, powder, and other base layer products before doing a quick smokey eye. You were halfway through a layer of mascara when in came Blake, holding a speaker that was playing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. He stood behind you, waving his arms like people do during emotional songs in concerts, with a cheeky grin on his face. You smiled widely, giggling at your goofy boyfriend and wondering how you got so lucky. You walked up to him and pecked him lightly, before returning to your makeup.

----------
Thought this would be cute 😊

xx