Caught

Previously:
"No, Percy," Nico said with a surprising amount of patience, "they quit school, much like you did."

I sat back, slowly taking it in. Then I stood suddenly, seeing Umbridge walk in. I started my way to her, glowering the whole way but I was stopped by my brother and Luke.

"No, Percy," Luke siad soothingly, forcing my to sit again. "Paperwork remember?"

At that I calmed down enough for them to let me go. I took one more glance at the annoying lady walking across the room then put my head in my hands and pouted.

"She singlehandedly got rid of all the fun in this school," I grumbled as everyone else laughed at my antics.

From that day forward, I did my best to make Umbridge's days as headmistress absolutely miserable. I am sure the teachers were as well because they were constantly calling on her to clean up stray fireworks the Weasley twins had left behind, claiming they didn't know if they were allowed to even attempt to get rid of them because of the many more decrees coming up.

She was having so much fun with those decrees, I decided to try them, just to see what it was like. Things like; "all students are to remain in class even if the world turned purple," and hanging them right over the ones she put up.

My favorite was; "all living beings on the grounds of Hogwarts are to wear the color blue on Saturdays and Mondays by order of Professor Percy and upon penalty of no cookies."

Or, "the color pink is hereby banned from Hogwarts upon penalty of Professor Percy's wrath."

Leo came up with the one, "all students are to stand up in the middle of every class and say,'ah, just fergget about it, just fergget about it, man!'"

It was when Tartarus said, "pranks on Professor Percy's brother are banned upon penalty of death," that I drew the line and replaced with, "the absence of pranks". To which Tartarus replied with, "all addresses to Professor Percy must now be 'Lord Percy Jackson' upon penalty of mountains of homework every day."

And thus it turned into a competition of who-can-annoy-who-the-most.

We had a section of the Room of Requirement solely for the use of creating these posters. My elite team and I would make them and anyone who had any ideas would come write it down for us. We did not want to leave any traces of any of the students on them in case there was a spell to figure out who made them.

It was around Easter that things went downhill for good. It had to have been one of the last meetings before break. We were just finishing up everything when loud boom stopped Harry from his wrap up speech and caused everyone to freeze.

"What was that?" Leo asked, in the middle of coloring the posters with a red marker.

"That sounds familiar," Tartarus said calmly. "How much you wanna bet it is Umbridge and she has figured out what we're up to again?"

"Dude, I think it is," I heard Will say from the other side of the room just as another boom shook the room and the door on its hinges.

"Great," I muttered. "Alright, everyone listen up, meeting is over. You will all file out this door," I pointed to a door to my left and behind me, "three at a time. Go as fast as you can and don't turn right, that is where the other door is as well as troll lady. We'll see you in class tomorrow now go!"
Immediately, every student poured up in groups and left like I told them to. We were down to Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Draco, Goyle, Tartarus, my elite team and I when the doors burst open.