thirty two

-
I spent the day with Logan, we went spent the first half of the day watching stranger things 2 before we decided we would go on a walk. I was wearing the new maverick leggings (which you can get on Loganpaul.com/shop ;)) after an hour walking we reached the top of hill/cliff. The view from where we were was incredible.
Lucy; wow.
Logan; I know.
Lucy; I love this.
Logan; so do I.
I went and sat on a bench which was just near the edge and I could see everything a lot clearer. After half a minute of being sat there by myself, I felt another body come close too mine.
Logan; Lucy..
Lucy; yeah.
Logan; I know this is rushed. And we have only just gotten into good terms...but uh will you be my girlfriend.
There was a pause while I processed what was happening. I hadn't really seen him like this, he was nervous.
Logan; forget it.. I'm being stupid.. the view and-
Lucy; no your not being stupid. of course I'll be your girlfriend.
Logan; seriously?
Lucy; I'd be stupid too say no.
He hugged me, a full on hug. His muscular arms wrapped around me and i fell into him, my head on his chest.
Logan; thank you.
He whispered in my ear.
I sat there in shook of what had happened. I was the luckiest girl ever right now. We held hands and walked back down to the bottom of the hill while we both told each other jokes and nearly ended in tears by the end.
Lucy: I best be going..
Logan; okay, you want me too take you?
Lucy; no it's fine, I'll get an Uber I've got loads of stuff do to anyways.
Logan; alight, I guess I'll see you later then.
Lucy; bye.