4

the Gods took in their surroundings

"Foolish Sea Scum! He didn't notice that we put an Enchantment on Medusa!' A scaley voice hissed

"yes! For whoever she wishes will love her for 2 days until the spell wears off!' A deeper one laughed, it sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

"That Crafty Goddess will not have him after tonight! Hah! Good job getting the Ediolions to whisper to Zeus and make him do it!" 

Athena looked everywhere but Poseidon  He can't Know!  she thought. Yes, She liked her rival. 

Zeus and hades cringed at the thought of being possessed and or Ediolions. Yikes.

The colors swirled like a rainbow

They were on Olympus this time 

I was glowing purple. I walked up to my brother whose eyes were pure gold.

" I Cannot bring her there!' i protested

"You Will bring Medusa to Athena's Temple. Or Else I'll damn you to Tartarus!" Zeus raised his voice sparking, Holding the Master Bolt.

My Aura was still purple - The sign of an Enchantment.

I took that as a command as my eyes glazed over when a gold light filled my eyes.

My purple aura got stronger when Medusa let me to Athena's temple.

We kissed

Athena Cringed

Then the purple aura faded and I screamed and flashed away

I did not just kiss that! Ew! I like..  the name got muffled out, which annoyed Aphrodite.

'Amphrite Correct?' Athena smiled

'Alas No. Amphrite was my second choice. I still Love My first choice even more so since Amphrite ran off with some Cyclops.' My voice nearly cracked

The image swirled again. But we were in the woods.

Athena Cringed for Artemis and Posideion Knowingly. He told her before all the Medusa and Athen's Crisis.