Chapter 9: Reality

Yoongi's POV:
I was sitting down in the living room when I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up and went to open the door. I opened the door to see Jin.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just let me go get a jacket real quick," I said before I left to go get myself a jacket. I finally grabbed one and returned to the front door where Jin was still standing there.

"Okay let's go," I said before I closed the door and headed in the direction of his car. We got in, buckled up, and we were on our way.

"The others are pretty excited about you coming," Jin said.

"Yeah, what are we doing exactly?" I asked.

"We're just gonna go get some lunch and then watch a movie after," he told me.

"Okay, sounds decent enough," I said. Soon we arrived in front of a little bar n' grill. Jin parked his car and then we got out to head inside.

"The others are already here, so they're just waiting on us," He let me know. I just shook my head and we continued to walk inside together.

"Welcome, table for two?" one of the waitresses asked.

"We're part of the party under Namjoon," Jin spoke up.

"Alright, come this way," she said as she led us to the others. Finally we got there and greeted the others.

"Yoongi! You made it!" The others yelled.

"I made it," I said with a small smile. Finally we sat down and conversations started up again. I stayed pretty quiet though and looked at the menu.

Finally a another waitress came and got us our drinks and started to take our orders. Soon the food arrived and we all dug in.

It was really nice though, I would have to admit. I can't remember the last time I actually sat down somewhere and ate a decent meal. I can't even remember the last time I actually just sat down and hung out with the guys. I kind of missed it and it felt good to be around them again. Of course, I would do anything to have Hoseok here with us too.

Once we were all finally done eating, we paid and then left in separate cars to get to the movie theaters. Once we all finally got there, we got in and paid for the movie tickets and whatever food and drinks everybody wanted.

The movie finally came to an end and we all bid our farewells. Jin and I got into his car and then he started to drive me home.

"Hey Jin, do you think we can stop by the hospital first? If not, that's fine. You can just drop me off and I can take my own car there," I asked.

"No it's fine, I can take you," he said with a smile.

"Thank you," I said.

"Of course," he said. When we were about half-way there Jin decided to break the silence again.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it was really nice to see everyone and be around them again," I told him.

"That's good. Everyone seemed really happy to have you there. If you want to ever tag along, please don't be hesitant to," he said.

"Thanks," I said before giving him a small smile. Finally we arrived and Jin found a spot to park in. Once he turned his car off, we both got out and headed inside the hospital.

"How may I help you?" One of the women working at the desk asked.

"We're here to see Jung Hoseok," I let her know.

"Visiting hours are almost up, but go on in, just be quick," she said as she let us in. Jin and I walked towards the room and walked on in. I was kind of hoping to see him awake, but unfortunately when we walked in, he was still asleep.

"Hey my sunshine," I said as I grabbed his hand.

"How are you doing today?" I asked him, even though he wouldn't respond.

"My day was pretty decent actually. I finally hung out with the guys today. It's been awhile and it felt really nice to see them again. I wish you could see them again. Jungkook is growing up so quickly. They're all doing really good though," I said.

There was a moment of silence when I started to trace his breath-taking facial features. I stopped to cuff his cheek and stare at him, while trying not to cry.

"Well beautiful, visiting hours are coming to an end. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning. I love you so much and sleep well tonight," I said as I got up to kiss his forehead.

"Bye my sunshine," I said one last time before I met Jin at the doorway and together we left the hospital to drop me off at my house.