November 1st, 2017 - sex

Nobody likes to talk about sex, and I understand why: it is WAY too taboo to most people. For me, it used to be... until seventh grade. 

Often, the reasons why no one talks are; it involves the genitalia of both sexes in the relationship, it often sounds weird to others, there's very little education about it, and sometimes it can sound GROSS. I could've listed way more, but that's enough, but still, there's varied reasons and opinions why. 

I will agree: when I first learned about it, I thought it was gross too! Actually I'll tell you how I learned about sex over the past 8 years. 

I was with my cousin "Joe" and he asked me, at the age of six, if I knew what sex was. Obviously, I didn't know what it was, but "Joe" told me sex was when a man and a women wanted to have a baby. So I went along with that belief for quite some time and I only thought sex took place for only that reason. 

As I got older and into middle school (fifth grade)(isn't really middle school lol), I never gave much thought about sexuality. At this point, I knew about condoms, because I was on YouTube one day and found videos of a guy blowing condoms up like they were balloons. I then learned about condoms when my friend "Kyle" asked me if I knew what one was. My response was, "A condom is a balloon." "Kyle" then told me that it wasn't a balloon, it was actually used during sex and the guy wears it on his dick so the girl doesn't get pregnant. I then learned that sex can be initiated when two people love each other, they're horny and want a good time, or they just wanna fuck in general. 

Around seventh grade, I learned about STDs, but I only thought there were two (HIV and AIDS). I then learned that the dick actually goes in the vagina. I didn't even know what I thought it was before, but I thought of it as more of dancing around naked. But later on, up to sophomore year in high school, I learned everything else like how a girl actually gets pregnant, more STDs (or STIs, because a lot of people gave me shit once when I said STDs), etc. Yep, I had health class in case you were wondering and I learned more from Sex ed.

That's basically how I learned about sex and stuff. If I somehow provided some new information, you're welcome? XD

I know most of you are wondering if I ever had sex, and to be honest with you, I have! I was a sophomore in high school (still am now, as of years 2017-2018) and I was fifteen (most likely still will be when I publish this, as of years 2017-2018). I will not say that it was the BEST experience ever, but it wasn't the worst. Actually I will tell you a little bit about it now, because I know some of you want to know how it went down. I will also mention, this person and I were dating for almost a year when this happened and as of right now, we are still dating!

I went to his [grandparents'] house after school because we had to work on a project together that was due the next day. We were allowed to hang out in the basement and do our project in there. There was a couch and a back bedroom. We finished our project and after that, we started to make out a bit. Thing's escalated and he picked me up and took me into the back bedroom (the bed was a fucking twin size, but it was better than the couch down there). 

When we did it, we didn't do it for long because we were afraid someone was going to come downstairs and catch us but it was pretty good overall. But after that, he was shaking a lot (he never came, nor did i) and his excuse for it was he was doing most of the work.... and he kinda was XD. But after we did it was terrible because he kept flipping out thinking that he got him pregnant, and this didn't stop until i got my period. I tricked him multiple times into thinking I was and he believed me every damn time. I'm a terrible girlfriend haha

That's basically it for that story, there's not much to it. Another terrible side to the experience was that a lot of people found out about it and I felt so embarrassed. We're still praying that it doesn't get to my parents (mostly mine XD). 

A/N

Hey girlies! I'm sorry i haven't updated this work in a while, I've been slightly busier than I have been. As you can see from the title, I am skipping around with the publishing process of this work because I didn't finish this one until now but it's obviously not 2017 anymore 

I hope you liked this chapter and let me know your experiences with this stuff, and when you first learned about it too, by commenting on this sentence. That may sound weird, but it's okay to share! 

I have a few announcements to make also: in the events of the weather my area has been getting, I'm basically stuck inside with nothing to do lol. So I'm going to be spending some time working on some new works! I have so many ideas up my sleeve for new stories and I may be working on a "fan fiction" ;). The reason why i put those words in quotation marks is because it's not that type of fanfic where the main character falls in love with the famous person (i think that's the only way a fanfic works) its something different.

Thank you for reading this portion of the work! Im sorry if there was any typos or anything, wattpad has been acting up a lot today, probz because of the weather I've been getting. It's brutal! I'm signing off so I can write more in case I loose power XD

byeee