32. All these changes

4 years later

Your pov:

*we get really drunk at the club and make our way to the closest empty room. We lock the door.

2 hours later

* we walk out me still fixing my hair. And order an uber and go home.*

Jake:" there you two are. Where were you?"

Ivan:" just....partying..."

Y:" yup. I'm going to take a shower"

Jake:" uh ok..."

The next morning

* what happened last night. Oh I remember now. Through almost the whole thing I kept seeing flashes of Logan as if he was the one doing it. I didn't want to stop though. What Logan did to me will haunt me forever. I make my way to Kats house. She owns it now since she's older. Although she doesn't live next to Logan anymore. I go to see kat and we hang out for a little. She's changed a lot. Her friend Amy is now her girlfriend and Cadyn is still just their best friend. At first I wasn't ok with it but then grew up and I told myself that I can't control her forever. Amy comes over and I leave. I go back to the house and find tessa and Erika going through my closet*

Y:" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

Tessa:" uhhhh nothing!!"

* Erika comes to me and pushes me out of my own room and slams the door and locks the door. What the hell are they doing in my room!? I'm sitting on the couch watching stranger things when Logan comes in and grabs me by my wrist. And pulls me to the yeti and tells me to get in.*

Y:" ok what's going on?"

Logan:" I'm taking you my new house"

Y:" you could've texted me that you were coming"

Logan:" oh sorry haha"

* we get to his house and he gives me a tour. Then he takes me to his car, he doesn't start it. We just sit there.*

Y:" Logan what's wrong?"

Logan:"I heard about last night with Martinez."

Y:" WHAT!? how do you know?"

Logan:" I overheard them talking about it. But don't worry I won't tell anyone. But was it really all you expected?"

Y:" well no, I kept seeing you and the day you raped me. You know I can still get you arrested?!"

*i start to get angry at him and raise my tone*

Y:" it would have been better if you hadn't don't that go me. Maybe then I could've enjoyed better!"

Logan:" look. I know it will haunt you forever. It still haunts me. I'm not really the kind of person who would do that. I was drunk you know."

Y:" yeah of course I know Logan. I still haven't forgiven you."

Logan:" I know. And I know you never will. But why were you helping me that day when I cut my hand?"

Y:" even though I wanted you to, I couldn't let you die. There's too many people who can't handle that."

Logan:" look I'm sorry."

Y:" STOP SAYING THAT! ITS TOO LATE FOR SORRY. I CANT KEEP HANGING OUT WITH YOU. I HATE SEEING YOU. I HATE YOU. take me home now."

* I snapped. He's ruined my life. 4 years of pretending and trying to forget but ever time I see him. The feeling of lips comes back to me. I hate it. He takes me home and I quickly get out of the car and run inside. Ivan is there I run into his arms in a hug and start crying. I explain everything to him. It's dark now and the house is quiet. All of the sudden we hear music come from down stairs. We go to see and we see Jake and everyone playing say you won't let go. Me and Ivan walk to them hand in hand. We all start dancing. After the song ends Ivan kisses me and says*

Ivan:" I will never let go"

___________
Hey so yeah this story is over. I'm sorry but I don't really like all of them anymore but I hope you enjoyed this story. I will continue Internet Friends. My other story. And if you could do me a favor and go follow my friend TanClan_Fam she is working on some Dan and Phil dan fiction. Go check it out. But again sorry it's over. Bye!