Monsters

Ellie pov

Loki and I run into the common area. The rest of the team is in there arguing.

"Ok what is the problem?" Loki asks.

"Jarvis reported that there were monsters and pulled up an image. The image had a group of huge dogs. Percy and Thor said that only you, Ellie, and them should go. Said something like your weapons won't work." Tony says.

I nod and smirk inwardly. They have no idea.

"Well sorry Stark. We should be the ones to go. What they said was correct." Loki says. He looks at me and I nod.

I run to Percy and pull him to the elevator. He freezes. I role my eyes and push him in.

I give Thor and Loki a look that says Are you coming or not? They both shrug and follow us onto the elevator.

We ride it down to the ground floor and get out. Well, Thor, Loki, and I do. I have to walk back on the elevator and drag Percy out.

His time in Taurtarus made him jumpy in elevators. But mine didn't.

Well after his little episode we walk out of the building. We got to Elm Street.

There was a big group of hellhounds just like Jarvis said.

We kill them all and keep walking. Where there are hellhounds more monsters will follow.

We keep walking and killing monsters until we get to a cross roads. Four streets left to check.

"If we want to get done with this monster business faster we will have to split up." Percy says. We all nod and we pick one.

"Loki will go on the one the farthest to the left. I will take the one next to Loki's. Thor you take the one next to me. And Ellie has the one farthest right." Percy says.

"Loki's scepter will work fine but me hammer won't do much." Thor says.

I think about it d
for a moment and then come up with a solution. 

I sigh and pull my ring off. It transforms into my regular sword.

(Just so you now her double bladed swords and armor are beads on her Camp Half Blood necklace. She wears a bracelet that turn into her scythe. Her dager is in her right boot.)

I hand it to him and run down the street.