Chap. 1

Olivia Brock^^
Age: 17

♡Sam♡

I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy, no I'm not...

He's gone. Hes long gone. But because you wanted to be an idiot and leave and run from him. I ran from a perfect life. Now look at him. A wife. A child. Everything. Just perfect. But I'm homeless

While he's happy and everything.

Okay stop. You are being a creep. Just knock. 3 times? That sounds accurate right? Yeah..

Knock.

Knock..

Knock...

With Every knock it felt like time slowed down. Seconds later. Him. His black hair, with little Gray strands here and there, but cut shorter than he usually would. A small beard hair grown on his face. A bright smile on his face.

Unlike mine. I was nervous. I was scared. I don't know what to do. Do I say hi? Or hello? Or hey? Oh I came back from the dead haha! No? No.

His smile soon faded. It looked like he had just seen a pure ghost say boo in his face. And then go through his body.

"S-sa-" I cut him off and grabbed him in a tight hug. Which made every part in my body feel like it's moving again. My body became warm instantly ans i felt everything open. Like a dark night and the sun suddely upeares.

A smile went cheek to cheek. But it kinda stung, hard. When he didn't hug back. He just stood there. Still in shock.

"Colby... I'm sorry, I-" I stopped. I felt a wet kiss on my forehead and It made me melt in his arms. My blood wasn't cold anymore. It ran, it felt like it stopped. When I ran away from Colby. It was terrible. It was a mistake. But I needed everything to go perfect for him. Now look were he's at. Hes happy. Hes got the perfect house.

He pulls away and smiles down at me. Like the old times... the Times he would hold me and look down and just peck my lips. I miss that. A lot. A lot, A lot.

"Sir?" I look up at Colby with a confused face only for his body to fade out of my arms. I screamed.

"Sir!" I just from the bench I was on. There was a girl standing over me. She looked 17-18.

I raise up with a groan.

My vision cleared as I stared at the beautiful human that made my stomach turn. Not in a way of being in love but in a way of being nervous.

She had a name tag, it read

Stacy

I shook my head and got up. I could feel my clothes crunching under me. Thad how gross they were.

"Sir, do you need a ride home?" I looked up at her scared.

But the main question popped in my head.

Is she stupid or something?

1. I'm sleeping on a bench. So it might be a lightbulb that I don't have a home.

2. I'm a stranger.

I don't have anymore reasons but d-

"Well?" She questioned me fiddling with her keys. "Its Okay if you don't I was offering."

Well I mean I could use a ride closer to another bench.

"I'm actually yes." She looked up with a smile.

"Okay then," she smiled and walked over to her brown Durango.

I quickly followed getting in the passenger seat.

We drove about 5 minutes in silence.

"So do you mind if I ask some questions?" She paused and regrouped the wheel. "Nothing major just simple."

"Sure." I nodded and waited for the questions to flow.

"What's your name?"

"Sam."

"How old are you?"

"Thirty-seven." She turned her head towards me with wide eyes.

"What?" She focused her vision on the road again. "You only look like 25 or something." I blush

"Do you actually have anywhere to stay?" My heart skipped a beat.

I couldn't tell a 20 something year old women in homeless... that's embarrassing.

"Huh?" She knocked me out of the trance I was in. Deep thinking.

"No.." I rolled my eyes. I was kinda being rude. When she was being polite.

"Oh my..." she stared at the road like her life depended on it. Which it 50% did. Because if she looked away to long she would most like my reck- whatever.

"Stay with Me?" It sounded off. But I looked up at her with curiosity. "Please?"

"No."

♡♡♡

I'm probably going to add to this laterrr... But rn just take what you can Get!

You like it? Well I didn't I thought it was one of my most crusty chapters ever.