Islam Brown 1

"So are there going to be some big booty freaky hoes up there because I ain't leaving my house if you taking me to some wack ass party full of funny looking chicks!"

I rub my head as my cousin talks about how fun this house party was going to be.

"Trust me Islam, there going to be so many bad bitches there you going forget about your ex Brenda cheating ass!"

I roll my eyes at the mention of my ex girl name and how she played me like a sucker ass nigga.

"Please stop mentioning that grimy bitch in my presence."

"Sorry nigga ain't know you was still feeling salty after she played ya ass."

I shake my head laughing at this crazy dude..

He passes me a blunt and I inhale as I flip through channels looking to see what's on tv...

"Man, I hope I can at least find me a bitch for tonight and then a weekend hoe!"

My cousin chats as I shake my head at his stupid ass...

"All I know these hoes at this party, better be bad or I'm fucking you up. Last party you took me to them hoes was butt fucken ugly."

"But they were paid to be there so someone thought they was fine."

I grimace as I remember the looks of half of them and I was heated the whole night at Chris who had all the fun I'm the world with them ugly broads.

"Well ima go home and get ready but I'll be back here at 8:00. So be ready nigga!"

I laugh and give Chris dap and walk him to the door.

"Forreal be ready when I pull up, you know your ass ain't never early!"

"Aight cuzzo I am!"

I close and lock my door and shake my head.

Chris been crazy all his life. I blame his mother because she stayed in front of the microwave the whole nine months she was pregnant with him....

But that's neither here nor there..

I look at the time and see it's 6:45 and I hop in the shower and freshen my nutts up and make sure I'm smelling good..

When I'm done the time is exactly 7:58..

I sit on my porch and wait for my cousin late ass...

When he pulls up the chick he decided to bring with him eyes me up and down as they approach my front porch..

"Chris, why the fuck you so late?"

I ask while wondering why the girl staring at me so hard....

She licks her lips while eyeing me...

O yeah I'm that good looking.

Look for yourself..

Anyways, after you contain yourself

Anyways, after you contain yourself..lol

I sit and laugh as she hawks over me in front of Chris..

"Ooo Chris you ain't tell me you had fine ass friends."

She touches my arm lightly.

Chris eyes her but doesn't say anything.

I do though and kinda make a face while moving my arm...

"So where my cuzzo find you from?"

She giggles and tries to turn so we can look at her kind of big ass..

"Well we've been talking for a minute now."

I follow them to the car and I open the front door and sit down while she stands there snapping her gum looking at me crazy.

"Uh I sit there."

I ignore her and turn to Chris.

"Fuck you bring her here for?"

"She asked to come."

I shake my head as she gets in the backseat talking shit under her breath the whole time...

We arrive at the little house party and when I hop out I finally smile..

"Ay, cuzzo you was right, you finally came through."

I smirk as I see dozens of different shaped booties walking around and I finally can relax..

I walk off by myself because Chris ain't gonna be able to have fun like me because he brought his little chick with him...

I head to the kitchen where alcohol is being passed around like crazy and that's when I see wifey, my future baby mama all that in one...

I sit back and watch her dance on a few dudes and then I watch her as she interacts with her friends...

Have you ever seen Love at first Sight?

That's exactly what I was feeling right now..

I knew i had to have her but when I was about to get my Mack on I see this clown ass nigga hop down so I leave the kitchen and find a little honey to dance with..

The way she throwing her ass on me. I knew I was going have some fun tonight in her pants....

Like and vote....