Chapter one ●NEW SCHOOL, NEW ME●

It was my first day at my new school. I felt sick, nauses, and nervous.  I went down stairs groaning and wiping the dried drool off my face. I could  smell pancakes and bacon while walking down the stairs. "Y/n! Come get your booty down here and eat some breakfast"your sister  said. You finally got to the bottem of the stairs , sat down  and she served you a plate, you tell her you feel very sick and you just wanna miss the first day, of course your sister said no. Once you fineshed your breakfast you went back to your room and got dressed you wore a really cute casual outfit.

 Once you fineshed your breakfast you went back to your room and got dressed you wore a really cute casual outfit

                                   •TIME SKIP•
Your P.O.V
Once my sister dropped me off at school i started walking to the front doors. A boy about 15 years old stopped me and asked "where ya off to hotstuff" he said that with a smirk. I felt disgusted, i just rolled my eyes and said "back off  I'm taken" knowing those words I said were fake I just walked off.

FINN P.O.V
I got to my class and sat down with my friends Noah and Jack. "Class today we are very lucky" Mr.dobbs said, "today we have a new student Ms. Y/n l/n. When she walked in I felt my heart skip a beat. "She is so pretty" I whispered to Noah he just nodded and kept staring at her.

YOUR P.O.V
I was really embarrassed when Mr.Dobbs introduced me to the class. I knew I was gonna get judged this school seems judgy. I kept looking at this boy I think his name was Finn. His curly hair, his cute freckles,  he's so hot im....

Finns P.O.V
Y/n was so beautiful I couldn't stop staring. While I day dreamed looking at Y/n I heard a loud announcement from Mr.dobbs and it scared me I shook a bit but snapped out of the day dream. Mr.Dobbs said "okay kids were gonna have a group project and IM picking your partners!!! Shoot... what if I get paired up with Y/N what if I act like a freak or mess up....

3rd P.O.V
Y/n looked very confused when Mr.Dobbs Strides over to his desk and slams a big text book making Finn fall out of his chair

Thump.

Your P.O.V
I started to laugh when I saw Finn hit the floor could tell the poor thing was imbaressed..  I felt an instinct tell me to go help him so I  got up and helped him up, "Thanks" he said "No problem, cluts" I said joking. He turned red and walked back  to his desk and sat on his chair.