Slice Of Life (Adinda Almaira)

Last week, I went to pacific place to play in Kidzania with my friend. When we arrived, we were kinda late. So we decided to run and searched for a lift to 5th floor. After we reached 5th floor, we bought 2 tickets and told the seller that we are 15. Actually the last age in kidzania who can play is 16 but our face is younger than 16 haha, so we decided to told them we are 15.

After we got in to Kidzania. Unfortunately, there was a lot of student from different school, even though it is Monday. So Kidzania was too crowded. But we were still happy though. We started to searching for rides that not too crowded. First, we worked in the hotel and being cleaning service, we changed bedcover, cleaned the window, etc. It was kinda fun actually.

Next, we went to get some lunch. After that, we worked in Indomie factory. We rolled the dough for making Indomie, and put the dough into the machine. When the process is done, we got Indomie as salary ahaha.

After we played in kidzania, i went home by using gojek. I was a bit scared because from Pacific Place to my house is far. Im not using uber car because the price is expensive and there was a traffic jam. I want to arrived as soon as possible to my house. So i choose gojek.

Suddenly, the sky is dark. I was panicking when the rain dropped from the sky. The gojek stopped and bought me a raincoat. But when the rain dropped, distance to my house is near. So i decided not to wear it. The gojek is driving faster than before.

Finally, the gojek and i arrived at my house. I was so happy and pay the gojek also with tips. After i arrived at my house, i took a shower and prepared for english course at tbi.