Yoshiko's cares

You's POV:-

I was walking home from school with music blasting through my headpiece and while that, I saw Yoshiko-chan was walking alone. I ran to her and say, "Ahh! Yos-Yohane-chan!", Yoshiko-chan was surprise to see me, her face was so cute when she was surprised, Yoshiko-chan said, "I-it's not Yohane! It's- oh! Yō-chan!" She hugged me, I blushed quite alot my cheeks were red and I secretly love her. "Yō-chan! Since we have a school break, m-maybe you and I hang out sometimes, l-like tomorrow!" Asked Yoshiko. I straight away said yes, and we were taking the same bus and I got my chance to sit next to her.

-

Yoshiko's POV:-

Yohane descended! I, the fallen angel, was exciting to hang out with her tomorrow, I hope I didn't said too much about it and I hope I didn't sound suspicious. Fallen angel Yohane loves Yō-chan so I need to know her better. Gladly I have time to know her at the bus, Yō-chan fell asleep and she lays on my shoulders, I was turning red, I kissed her forehead and I hope she doesn't feel it. "Oh we're arrived!" I said. "Yō-chan, Yō-chan, wake up!" I tried to woke her up but she didn't woke up, I was kinda bit, fine alot of worried so I carried her like any fallen angel would do to help her friend. May I say that she is so heavy but I still manage to her house. I rang the doorbell and her mother opened the door and asked me, "My goodness! What happend, Yoshiko?" "She felt asleep so I carried her, I was kinda worried." I answered. When I look to her face, she felt my pleasantness, it was late and I forgot to return home. Yō's mother said that I can rest at her home until the next very day. I was walking through her room to check her up, when I walked in her room was so awesome! But I didn't find Yō so i check her closet and her bathroom, but it wasn't the right time because she was taking a shower, my eyes cannot resist it's body so I slowly close the door, I hope Yō-sama didn't see me, but I decided to stay in her room.

-

This is the end of the story next one will be a lemon version, stay tuned!