Chapter Nine.

"Hey (Y/N), chill" Henry said, grabbing my wrist tightly. "She's fine, you can't just be glued to the hip all the time" He then added. I thought he was right, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Of course the night only got crazier as it continued, the night finally drew in and the sky was pitched black.

Some second years had gone home by now, whilst the rest of us stayed and usually parties until 3am at least. Eventually I had gotten bored of Henry's company and decided to go the bathroom. I managed to climb the stairs with a little unstableness in my step, at this point I was so intoxicated I could barely see straight. The rooms were spinning and my hearing was becoming distorted.

As I turned to the left, where the bathroom was there was I heard a voice that sounded a lot like Chanel's . "Leave-me-alone" the slurred voice said. Obviously this person was so drunk they were either talking to themselves or in trouble,but what I didn't realise was the bathroom was locked. "Open the door" I huffed, banging my hand against the door aggressively. The was no response. So I tried again and again but nothing came of it. When the door had finally swung open, I found Chanel lying on the tiles. She was sobbing and alone, there was bright red blood plastered on her perfect bathtub and even in her hair. I panicked, I had not one idea of what happened to her and I was almost too drink to focus myself.

"Chanel, what happened to you" I managed to say as I examined her with great concern. But I did not get a reply, she was shaking. " who did this" I asked again, hoping for an answer. But Chanel was so caught up in her tears, she could not speak. I didn't know what to do or who to ask for help. I couldn't see Vic and I definitely didn't want to owe Bowers anything but of course that was too late when all three boys stormed up the stairs. I shut the door as quickly as possible so they wouldn't see Chanel in this horrific state. But they already knew where we were and the door swung open again, the picture on their faces were priceless.