The first day

After the 'introduce yourself' part of the first day you now relax.

"You may now have your break time. Please come back here after 30 minutes."

After ms. Jessica announced that it is break time all of you exit the classroom and go to the canteen. You hoped that the canteen manager is fast because this school is freakin' huge yet only one canteen is included here. You and Vanessa rushed to the canteen and luckily you were the first class to be in a breaktime. You waited for your turn in your line with Vanessa. You were right, the canteen manager is fast.

"Hello there what would you like" The manager said

"Hello I would like an iced tea and 2 pieces of churros" Vanessa ordered
"Ok may I know your name?" The manager said
"Sure my name is Vanessa, Im a new student here"
"Ohh ok well welcome! Please go and wait to the next line, please approach the counter once you recieved your food" The manager explained what to do.
You know ordered your food to
"Good morning I would like to get a fruit juice and a sandwich"
"Good morning to. Your name please?"
"Y/N"
"Ok thank you please go to the next line"

As you and Vanessa waited for your orders, you just talk to her.

"Waahh this school is cool right?" You asked Vanessa
"Yeah it really is" She replied

You started a conversation with Vanessa.. While you were talking to Vanessa, you saw the group of boys again they were going upstairs, you were focused to the boys that you did not here Vanessa anymore

''Yah are you listening?" You notice that you were noticed by Vanessa.
''Oh sorry"
"What were you thinking? Or were you daydreaming?"
"Yah! I was not Its just umm the group of boys again"
"Ayieee I guess you ha-"
Someone called Vanessa's name
"Miss Vanessa!"
Its the manager, holding Vanessa's order.
"Oh Thank you"
As Vanessa approached the counter you got your order quickly, so you follow Vanessa to the counter and pay. Both of you looked for a table that was available for the both of you to sit. You found one beside Eun ha's table, you were annoyed but you have no choice.
"Yah theres a table beside Eun ha's " you said to Vanessa
"Aish Jinjja? Fine"
Both of you approach the table before someone can take it.

You already sat at your table and avoided eye contact with Eun ha
"Yah Vanessa-ssi avoid eye contact with them"
"Sure"
You were peacefully eating with Vanessa but suddenly you heared someone
"Hello girls" ?????
You looked at Vanessa and turned your head to the other table, you saw Eun ha and her friends facing you. You fixed yourself up and faced them to and replied
"Hi there"
You replied with a smile but inside you, your blood is boiling
"So how are you?"
"Im fine,what about you?"
"Im fine to, so who is this girl beside you?" She said while facing Vanessa
"Oh Hi Im Vanessa'
She replied
"Oh ok well here is Mi sun and Yeon na"
"Yeah we know we introduced ourselves before in the classroom right? Im not hating Im just saying that please listen" You replied back to Eun ha.
"Oh sure" *smirk* She faces their table and you continued with your food since she interrupted both of you from eating..

**************

Jungkook's POV

While Jungkook was eating with his friends in the canteen, they just talked about stuff on this day. He talked to his seatmate, Taehyung.
"Yah Taehyung-ssi can yiu keep a secret?"
"Umm I dont know but ill try"
"Ok ill just tell it to the whole group"
Since his friend Taehyung said that he's not sure if he can keep his secret, Jungkook said he will just say it with the group.
"ATTENTION"
Jungkook said while tapping the table
"I have something to tell, this is a secret so please KEEP IT. If someone will say my secret will be tickled"
Jungkook caught the group's attention so he starts talking already.
"So I find this girl attractive and cute and I think I have a crush on her"
"Ayieeeeee our maknae has a crush! Who is it though?" Hobi asked
"Well she is our classmate, a new student and I guess you alreay know her. Kim Y/N"
After Jungkook admited that he has a crush on Y/N everyone in their group made noise and teased Jungkook
"Yieeeee"
"Jungkook has a cru-"
"AISH HAJIMA!"
Jungkook shouted but he was blushing
"Ok Kookie thanks for sharing it with us we will not break our promise"
Namjoon said
"Yah JK, Y/N there" Suga said.
"Aish stop hyung you're making me blush"
They talked to each other about their love lifes and crushes and Jungkook was the one who is really blushed"