Chapter 15

Nick

After Demi's little triplets joke, I had to make good on my threat, that night in bed. She came out of the bathroom & I was already lying in bed. "Are you as horny with this pregnancy as you were with the twins?" I asked as she walked toward the bed.

She laughed as she climbed in. "No, not as bad. Thank God.That was brutal sometimes."

I turned onto my side to face her, my hand making its way to her stomach. "So you aren't horny at all?"

Demi's teeth came out over her bottom lip as she looked at me in that sexy way that I loved. "I'm a little horny."

"I was thinking I'd tie your hands to the headboard." I was trying not to laugh at the face she made.

"You want to tie up your pregnant wife?" Her eyes narrowed at me.

I nodded, my hand moving from her belly to her thigh. I leaned in to kiss her earlobe, softly, then murmured, "Maybe I'll be the horny one during this pregnancy."

Demi giggled as she lifted her shoulder. "Fine by me. You still have that pocket pussy Joe got you for your birthday last year?"

My head fell back as I laughed, hard. "Yea. Somewhere. He said I'd probably need it by the time I was thirty."

"Have you ever tried it?"

I smirked down at her as my hand wandered, delicately, over her skin. "Will you be offended if I say, yes?"

She took a deep breath. "Depends on when you used it."

I laughed again then kissed her neck a few times. "Only when you were gone for a few days, like last year when you were on your promotions tour."

"Did you take it to South America last year?" Demi asked as I continued kissing her neck & shoulders.

I chuckled against her skin. "If my brothers would have found that in my stuff, I never would have lived that down."

"Does it feel like a real pussy?" I could hear genuine curiosity in her voice.

I grinned at her as I looked at her face. "I have to admit, it feels pretty good. I guess, if I close my eyes, it does feel like a real pussy, but a different one. It doesn't feel like yours."

Demi started giggling. "Maybe I could have one made for you that is molded from mine."

My eyebrows came together as I scowled at her. "No. I don't even want to know how they would go about making that. I'd much rather have the real thing anyway."

Demi smiled as I kissed her lips. "Good answer, babe." Her arms went around my neck as my lips found her neck again. "You gonna tie me up or what?"

I smiled against her chin, feeling myself twitching below my waist. I got up & grabbed a few of my ties from the closet, while Demi got undressed. I tied her wrists to the headboard, being sure I didn't tie the knots too tight. Once she was immobile, I looked her body up & down, smiling at the invisible bump that, soon, would be at her middle. I couldn't wait to see a real bump there in a few weeks. I kept my boxers on as I put myself over top of her. She took a deep breath as I started kissing her. My mouth moved slowly on her mouth & all around her upper body, while my fingers barely brushed her skin down the rest of her body. When my fingers went to between her legs, she moaned, quietly, her eyes squeezing shut. Her legs were moving slightly, exciting me because I knew how bad she wanted me right now. I let my fingers, lightly, run over her soft bud, then moved them to her inner thighs.

Demi moaned a little louder, almost pleading with me with the erotic sound. I could tell by the way she was moving her hips, that she was getting very impatient. When my hands went back to her hole, I felt how wet she was, so I knew she was ready for me & she probably thought I'd satisfy her soon. I had other plans, however. My kissing went from her neck to her chest, lingering, on her nipples, just enough to get her going even more. I moved, slowly, down to her belly, taking my time there, leaving kisses all over it. As I moved farther south, Demi's breathing got heavier & her groans mixed in, with her panting. I could feel her body shaking in anticipation as I kissed her thighs, all around, everywhere except where she desired my mouth the most. I opened her lips, slightly, with my two fingers & flicked her sweet spot a few times with my tongue, before I stopped, abruptly & hopped off the bed. Demi's eyes opened, looking up at me as I hooked my thumbs in my boxers. She licked her lips, thinking I was going to get naked so I could give her what she craved so badly. Instead, I gave her a playful smile & leaned down to kiss her mouth. I went around to the other side of the bed & climbed in, pulling the covers up & rolling over with my back to her.