September.

Late December with my heart in my chest.
"What?" I look at Tyler who seems to be talking to me. He looks down at the Black and blue journal in my arms.
"What's that for? Did you find another person to look at?" Tyler spoke in the most gentle voice imagined. His voice is calm and soothing. I just nod and he sits next to me. It was lunch and me and Tyler ear under a tree right where I can see him. Joshua William Dun 16 years old I've known him sense we were kids. Then he moved to Florida and came back....different. colored hair muscular and strong. Odd.
"I'll go talk to him right now." I stand up and give Tyler my journal. I walk up to Joshua and tap his shoulder and smile.
"Hey Jishy the fishy" he smiles crooked. His teeth are straight now. He cut his hair. He had pericings. This is different.
"Hey Katie the kitty!" He chuckles at the nickname we gave each other as kids. "So the guys didn't wanna hang out with me tonight and we really need to catch up so wanna hang out? As friends of course!!!" He blushed slightly. I nodded and gave him my number and walked off.
Don't look back.
I blush kinda as my phone buzzes.
Dad
I can miss my last class it doesn't matter. Tyler walked with me to my car.
"So Josh is your new experimental boy?" I just nod and start my car. Tyler jumped in.
"Well Tyler the Tiger I have to go to my house...My dad called me.." I feel boulders in my throat. My dad's an alcoholic my mother is an alcoholic. They got a divorce and I was stuck with my dad. By myself.
"He had to go out and he needs someone to watch the house...." Tyler nods.
I drove to my house walked inside. I look at the hole that my father put into the wall that separates the dinning room.
Tyler plops on my couch and watches Dextars Laboratory. I have the VHS tapes of those so he watches them non stop. I look at phone and see a text.

Jishy The Fishy🤘: Hey Katie Kitty!
Katie Kitty💔: suup Jishy the fishy!
Jishy The Fishy🤘: sooo Katie can I pick you up at 8? If not it's fine!
Katie Kitty💔: no no its all good Tyler Tiger can come right?
Tyler passed out on the couch.
Katie Kitty💔: nvm.

Ok so first chapter good? Or no?