13 : explanation

sorry for this crappy story, i actually wrote this in one sitting soo.. yeah.

anyways, if you don't get the story, yoongi became deaf in the end.

part 2: when haneul asked yoongi about not being able to listen to music again (clue no. 1 ㅋㅋㅋ) he was caught off guard bc he knows that it'll happen to him soon.

part 3: she found yoongi inside the music room, playing the piano. at the end of this episode, haneul noticed yoongi's fingers were very tensed (because when u play the piano too hard, ur fingers will hurt and become tensed) and she said that he's been playing hard. yoongi just answered that he loves hearing the sound of the piano. he's afraid that he'll never hear it again.

part 4 & 6: these explain his frequent absence in class. because of his illness, he couldn't go to school. it's either another painful episode or he just had an appointment. but he just continued on lying to haneul bc he didn't want to tell her, or maybe he's just afraid.

part 5 & 6: they're kinda connected, i guess. bc in part 5, yoongi said that he's kind of busy, right? he's actually in a therapy session that time, hoping that they can still make his hearing better. and then in part 6, yoongi said that he overslept. again, another lie. after the therapy, he had another episode again (what i meant by episode is constant pain inside his ears and stuff) so he couldn't sleep and it actually won't go away. he also told haneul not to go to his house bc yoongi didn't want her to see his condition.

part 7: his condition is getting worse that it already is. and the last part of this chapter, where haneul whispered something and yoongi didn't heart it is actually another kind if clue? bc in the earlier chapter, haneul also snickered at yoongi's laziness but he heard it answered back with the same playfulness. this time, he didn't.

part 10 to 12: big image of the story omg. i think this reveals the shit that had been going on ㅋㅋㅋ. in 10, she called (or yelled at) yoongi but he didn't hear her, so she thought he has his earphones on, but he actually didn't. it's almost the same with 11, this is where she decided to confront yoongi about the situation. but he couldn't hear properly anymore.

AND THE LAST PART OMG SHE ASKED HIM LIKE LITERALLY SPOKE THE WORDS AND SHIT BUT HE DIDN'T OR CAN'T EVEN HEAR HER ANYMORE SO SHE JUST TYPED HER QUESTION AND HE TYPED BACK HIS ANSWER OMG BYE.

i'm so sorry for this crap. i just really wanted to write a story 😅.