Winter Dates

(WE NEED MORE NON DESPAIR AUS WHERE NO ONE DIES PLEASE

fluffy chihimondo. enjoy)

Chihiro Fujisaki tapped away at his computer, with bags under his eyes and dark circles, getting more prominent by the day. It was the third night in a row that he'd spent up fixing the bugs in the new coding for a program he'd been working on, and he was exhausted. It was now ten in the morning, and the programmer usually would've finally gotten some rest by that point, but today was the one day he couldn't. He'd planned a walk with his boyfriend, Mondo Oowada, a half hour from now, and he couldn't be late - he'd feel terrible if he was.

The small boy shut down his computer and stood up, struggling to walk in a straight line. He felt like a zombie, but he knew he had to do this. He quickly showered before changing into a white long sleeve shirt and an emerald coloured hoodie with a black jacket on top, as well as thick black pants and winter boots. He grabbed his scarf and hat, and, wrapping the fabric around his neck, he headed out the door.

He arrived a few minutes earlier than Mondo - accidentally dozing off on the snowy park bench and having to have Mondo wake him up.

"Hey, Chihiro, wake up." he said, shaking the small male's shoulder. Chihiro sleepily opened one eye, before realizing where he was and jumping up. "I'm sorry, Mondo! I was up all night on my computer, and, and..." "It's okay, kid." said Mondo, chuckling. "You're just fine."

The two began walking through the park - it was pretty cold out, and they'd decided to go to the café. Small snowflakes began to fall. Chihiro glanced over at Mondo, who was shivering a bit and trying to hide it - he was only wearing his biker jacket over his white tanktop, and some black pants. He wasn't even wearing proper winter boots. Chihiro giggled to himself, and unraveled his scarf from his neck. As they passed by a bench, Chihiro stood up on it and wrapped the scarf around Mondo's neck.

"Hey, kid...I think you need a scarf more than I do." said Mondo, attempting to hide his chattering teeth. Chihiro shook his head, stepping down from the bench. "I disagree. I have many layers, and you do not - you can have my scarf for the day!" replied Chihiro, grabbing his boyfriend's arm and nuzzling against it. The taller male blushed, hiding his face in the scarf.

Mondo felt lucky to have Chihiro. The young programmer was not only a sweet, kind, caring individual, but when Mondo was with him, he felt like he could forget his life's troubles. When he was with Chihiro, he felt like he could even overcome the death of his brother...

"Um, Mondo, do you mind if we stop to rest a bit?" asked Chihiro, snapping Mondo out of his daydream. He nodded his head, and Chihiro pointed to a small gazebo at the edge of the park. "Let's go there!" called the young boy, and the two walked into the gazebo to watch the snow fall.

Mondo faced his body towards Chihiro as he discussed his latest program. Of course, the larger boy had no idea what he was talking about, but he tried to listen. He ended up just gazing at the small flakes falling for the most part, though. After a while, the chat seemed to die down a bit, and as the two watched the snow fall, Mondo felt something light and warm press against his chest. Looking down, he noticed small Chihiro, who had dozed off against his chest. Mondo felt himself blushing, but smiled to himself. The tiny programmer looked so sweet and angelic, with his eyes closed and a faint smile on his lips.

Mondo ran his fingers through Chihiro's wheat brown hair, before planting a small kiss on his forehead. He listened to his small sighs as he slept, and grinned to himself. Wasn't he one lucky boyfriend?

After a few minutes, the taller male picked up Chihiro in a bridal style - with Chihiro's small figure, it didn't surprise him as to how well he fit. He started towards his home with the boy in his arms - even if they didn't get to go out in the end, it was still a wonderful morning that the two had spent together.