Chapter Four: I don't know anything!

The Ice King cowered into the corner, Marceline and Bubblegum walking towards him. (B.M.O was being tossed around by some penguins.)

Marceline: Seriously, I'm gonna beat the crud out of you.

Bubblegum: And I'm gonna look the other way.

Marceline and Bubblegum high five one another.

Ice King: Please, no!

Marceline: Then tell us where Finn is! / Bubblegum: Where's Finn and Jake!?

Ice King: I DONT KNOW!

Marceline: Don't lie to me! *Slaps him*

ice King: OW! I swear!

Marceline: You know what, you punk... *Pulls Ice King up to her face by the collar of his robe thing* I will harvest upon your soul in the deepest darkest depths of the Nightosphere while you feel as if thousands of leeches our eating our your brain!

Ice King: ... *Starts to cry*

Marceline: Now tell me what I want to know! 

Marceline spins around, slamming Ice King into the wall. The Ice King starts crying.

Bubblegum: Marceline, I'll take it from here. *walks up to Ice King, covers one side of her mouth*

Ice King: Wha...?

Bubblegum: *Whispering* See my friend over there? *Motions to Marceline*

Ice King: Mhm...

Bubblegum: Well... She's gonna kill you. But, I think we can come to an agreement. Just tell ME what you know, and we'll leave.

Ice king: Okay... Well, Finn and Jake came here to well, check on me to make sure I didn't take any princess, but, I was working out with Gunter... They left, but from outside, I could hear them screaming.

Bubblegum: Alright. Thanks. *Turns around* Lets go Marceline. He doesn't know anything.

Marceline grabs B.M.O and starts to walk away. Bubblegum takes a few steps then screams. Ice King had shot an ice bolt at her, freezing her in an ice berg from the waist down. He starts flying with his beard. Marceline turns. 

Marceline: What... The... Crud! *Flings B.M.O at Ice King*

Ice King: Gunther!

Gunther: *Wobbles in, jumping at B.M.O, tackling him away*

Marceline: Are you kidding! *Growls, starting to transform into a giant bat monster*

                                                           LATER

Marceline, B.M.O, Bubblegum are hopping out of the Ice King's castle. The Ice King has been beaten to a pulp, both eyes purple, a few broken limbs, and completly ripped clothes.

Marceline: *Floating to the ground, holding Bubblegum and B.M.O* That was... Irritating.

Bubblegum: I know...

B.M.O: Agreed!

Marceline laughs. The group starts walking down the snowpath. A few sizziling noises start to erupt from the ground, then a huge amount of flames appear, slowly fading out, revealing the figure of a man, but just... Black. With big oozey like green eyes.

Man: Ssssssso.... You're looking for my massssssster.

Marceline: Excuse me...?

Bubblegum: You're the one who take Finn and Ja--

The man's arm dislocates, turning into a slimey liquid, sloshing towards Bubblegum, slamming into her, wrapping around her.

Marceline: Bubblegum!