Case 1: The Missing Part 1

Reminder: All of the picture is created by me. There may be some harsh words but I try my best to censor the bad words. Enjoy reading the Part 1 of the first case of my Main Character. I will reveal other character on next part...

____________________________________________________________

[Tuesday, January 10th, 2017]

"I see that you a few days late entering the school, Miss Yuuko," the principle smile.

Yuuko is standing in front of the principle's desk, quiet and talk less. There isn't any way to break the awkwardness. The principle starts to speak again, "well, I'm very grateful that you want to enter here. As expected, Naruku's kid. Not just that, a descendant young detective that is..."

            "I will take anything to find my mother and sister, taking mom's job is the only way I can get what I want

"I will take anything to find my mother and sister, taking mom's job is the only way I can get what I want. Besides that, there is also a reason why you eager want me to enter here, why?"

Principle continues, "There's some couple unfortunate sighting happened recently in New Orleans. If I ask you something, will you take this opportunity?"

"What will that be?"

"I'll pay you handsomely by starting the continuous case happened in this school."

The Princple, John S. Brown somehow has connection with her mother. To be exact her mother's best friend, drinking buddies and informant. He seems to know well about the situation in New Orleans. Yuuko was thinking that where he might be during the incident 7 years ago, her mother disappearance. Words can be slipped away but be more cautious of the surrounding because it might caught some attention. Precisely, they were not alone in the room. There's a young man, slender body, not just handsome but prefect with glasses. He's been standing beside the principle, the vice-principle?

The principle chuckled, "I can see that you stare Kimiya really hard."

"Eh? A Japanese man?"

Kamiya bows down, "yes. I'm Yoshino Kimiya, nice to meet you. I'm truly gratitude towards your mother, once she saved my life. I guess explain to you another time."

Suddenly, the bell rang bouncing into the room. It's time for lesson to start. A sudden knocks at the door and could see some tall and well-built man, teacher. Handsome but have a stern face, a person that really hates brat kids.

"I have no time for this, hurry up! My class is about to start!" he irritates.

Principle chuckled, "oh my Mr. Touya, seems you are pretty bad mood early in the morning."

"Yeah, someone who texted me leaving a kid under my care during dawn. Who would..."

"Now, now... Don't be so cranky. She is my acquaintance... or should I say my friend's daughter. Today she is starting school here as your student. She's a Japanese-American. Do please take care of her."