Chapter 1

Hey Guys! It's my new story! Featuring a sexy shinigami! I'll be using his head cannon name, Adrian Crevan.

Well your name is Jazmine. You'll find out more about yourself in the story! I'm excited to see how you guys like it, it's my second fanfic, ever.

RUN!!! It's all I can think, my former master has some of his men chasing me, he just fired me. I'm in an alley in London, I have nowhere to go that would be safe, I can hear the men's footsteps getting closer and closer with each passing second. I frantically scan the street for somewhere to hide, the only place that I could hide in is a creepy looking undertaker's shop.

The sign says open so I enter, quickly closing the door behind me, I lean against the door trying to catch my breath as I look around. There are a bunch of coffins lying around the shop, I've always been one for creepy things, I especially love the dark. There is a coffin with a red cross standing up against the wall, "Hello? Is anyone there, if there is I need your help."

I call out, then someone peeks out from behind the coffin lid of the coffin that's leaning against the wall. "Please sir, I need your help, I know I don't even know who you are, but this is the only safe place on the street," I explain, finally catching my breath, I had been running for at least an hour, probably more.

A tall man steps out of the coffin, he has long silvery hair that covers his eyes, a large scar that runs across his face disappearing underneath his hair. He's dressed in an all black robe, with a gray shawl wrapped around one shoulder.

"What's your name deary? What could've caused a pretty young lady such as yourself to visit me shop" The man asks, with a worried face.

"My name is Jazmine but please call me Jaz. My former master fired me, then had some of his men chase me down, I've been running from them for atleast an hour now." I introduce myself and the reason why I showed up here. I am starting to feel oh so tired and lightheaded, I assume it's because I've been running for a while, "What is your name sir?" I ask him, starting to feel more and more dizzy. I lean up against the wall slightly to help steady myself, he seems to see this and a worried expression is placed on his face.

"Me name is Undertaker, or well that's what everyone calls me. Are you feeling alright, me dear, you look awfully pale," Undertaker introduces himself, but before I get the chance to answer I collapse to the floor unconscious.

Undertakers P.O.V.

Jazmine looks awfully pale, I know that she's been running for awhile but one would be very flush after running, but she's very pale. I introduce myself and ask her if she's feeling alright right before she passed out, falling to the ground unconscious.

I run over to her and pick her up, I don't know where I'm going to put her, I don't exactly have a bed, but I do have coffins, so I put her in the biggest and most padded coffin I have, she's broken out in a cold sweat. I run to the back and grab a flannel and get a basin of cool water and rush back out to tend to her.

I put the flannel in the cool water and place it on her forehead. She starts to stir the slightest bit, I would cover her up because her dress is dirty and tattered, but I have no blankets, the closest thing to a blanket is my robe. I take my robe off, leaving me in my black pants and shirt, and set it on top of her, covering her from her feet to her shoulders leaving her head uncovered, her eyelids are tightly closed. I take the flannel off her forehead and place the back of my hand on it, sure enough she has a fever, and a bad one at that. Dipping the flannel back into the cool water I return it to her forehead.