Prologue

"I can't believe my daughter is going to marry already."

"Ma." I giggled. "Stop it."

"Ohh. Look at my daughter!" She laughed. "Still blusing even marrying his long time boyfriend."

"Honey, stop teasing our daughter." Dad said, walking towards us.

"Mu daughter..." He smiled, looking at the mirror with our reflection on the wall. "You look beautiful in your wedding dress."

"Dad." I smiled.

"The day has finally come."

"It's time for the bride to come out." The man, one of the wedding crew, informed us.

We nodded and I made my way out of the room.

"Why did you call the bride?" I heard a lady said. "The groom is not even here yet."

"I thought the groom would be here already. It's past the time." The crew who informed us said.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"There might be some misinformation. So we suggest you to be back at your room."

I just nodded.

---
It's been half an hour already and Oppa hasn't even made appearance. My family and friends contacted him and all the possible people related to him.

Lee Man Doo, where are you?

I could feel my heart beats fast everytime the time ticks. Even my sweats are starting to come out thst one of the wedding crew had to stay by my side and wipe my sweats in this cold room.

"Don't worry, Miss Montenegro." The lady assured me. "He might been on traffic, running late."

"Probably." I breathed in, trying to calm myself.

"The groom is already here!" I could hear the noises outside my room.

"Your fiancee is here." The lady smiled, helping me up with my gown. "I told you he'll be here."

We made our way out.

--

"Do you, Celine Montenegro, take Lee Man Doo to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do both of you part"

"I do"

"Do you, Lee Man Doo, take Celine Montenegro, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do both of you part"

"I..." he paused for a moment. "I'm sorry...Celine"

That was all he could say.