Chapter 8:Till all are one...

(Optimus's POV)
      I watch the twins give Ratchet a hug after I heard what happen today after their mothers death. Kentucky Hopeful would have like to know that they grown attach to her foster caretaker. It was time I pay a visit to her holding again. The primes before me know the struggle of human life and I pray that they allow her with them.
      Watching everyone actually smile made me realize that their is hope still here. She left use with home and we are going to be alright,she will always be on our minds.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The main research team was in charge of finding a new home and now they sent a common link. They found a planet that r hold both use humans and Autobots. Ready to see that all boats were going to move in the planet easily. A huge rush of bots and humans going to move their stuff so the ship can do something it was really upgraded.

The Ark was slowly transforming into a giant city laying on a single plain surround by gold and silver wheat. They sky was actually setting for our first sight glowing into a white then red or hazel. Everyone watch as time seem to fly by specially after the sunset.
------------------------------------------------------------

A quiet setting not far from the city was a place choice for a place to set Kentucky to rest. Bumblebee,Jazz, Smokescreen, Cliffjumper,IronHide, and Wheeljack spent three days making a special building just for her.
Ratchet was standing in front of the grave with everyone giving what they wanted to say and thank her for.
Many mechs and femme respect her and left flowers on her grave.

Optimus Prime would come to pay his respect for her saving his life and would always say,till all are one.

"To my creators and to fellow humans and Autobots,her life will be know as a not a reminder that we are here.We are living in peace thanks to her blessing of being the first humans to understand the struggle my mistake."

"Kentucky Hopeful,this message is for you and your family. We will respond to any plea or even mistake.If there is ever a way to see you again. Let it be so that I will seek and search for it. For now rest in peace...Till all are one."

To be counties....
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,
     I would like to thank you for reading my first fanfiction and am happy to know that you guys like it. My idea is now that I want to find a way to bring Kentucky Hopeful back so that I won't cry every time I read this. I promise that I have been planning to make two new books attach to this for Lunaria and Solaris. I want to have new OCs for those fanfcition and I really would like to pair up them with a special person. I will be taking a small break on this fanfcition.
      Feel free to make your own parts from my version of the world,only ask me if you would like to or if you have questions. I know it that I had others Fanfcition I wanted to do so. Till I know that I did okay. For now good evening, good afternoon, and good mid-day.
Neon,out!
                              ~Neonlight05

Thank to my dear first follower with many ideas!

Steeldragonslayer

Thank you for your help!!I look forward to you help in the future.

If any of you want to help me with a fanfiction,private message me!!!