What's the Deal?

PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END!!

WOW

It's been awhile. Lots of things have changed since I have last updated. Things have changed in my life and the fandom and this account.

First off, 1.17K followers? Holy crap! That's insane! Second, I had tons and tons of notifications when I logged on. Comments, votes, followers, added books to new reading lists! I am eternally grateful.

However...

Some serious shit has been going on in my life. When I "took my leave of absence" I was going through some heavy depression episodes which caused me to literally only focus on school. I didn't want to do anything, see or talk to anyone. I couldn't push myself to write anything because I didn't have the attention for it. When I finally started to get out of it, I was brought to the hospital for an inflamed appendix which had to come out. That was around Easter. I was busy dealing with recovering and working out my depression and anxiety that I couldn't even talk and fangirl about the CaptainSwan wedding!!!

After recovering, I found out that Ouat was coming back... but Jennifer Morrison wouldn't be in the show anymore. That sucked pretty bad. This show and CaptainSwan was the start of me finding my path to becoming an author! What was I honestly going to do? I didn't know what I was going to do. The show was changing and cast members were leaving. I was lost. I didn't feel a point in writing fanfiction anymore. I honestly don't think I will again. I've been writing for three years for this ship. It really hurts to say that I really don't want to anymore. I don't want to write any fanfiction anymore. For any ships that I ship.

Everyone grows up and moves on. CaptainSwan and Ouat was a really big part of my life. I have met the most amazing people. Some people I talk to on a daily basis, and some people I have had a falling out with. I am grateful for everyone though. Every person I have talked to and every follower of this account. Every reader, voter, and commenter, I thank you!

I built this account out of literally my two hands. I started reading fanfiction because I wanted the end of season four of Once Upon a Time, and the fanfiction I did read, I had no idea that it even was fanfiction! Then, as I dove deeper, I found more stories. More things that I wanted. When I finally reached the point that I had read everything interesting, I made my own story! Something that could have plots and details that I wanted! The characters I wanted to interact with each other could and they would talk and say things that I wanted them to say. The stories I wrote weren't even for people to see. I wrote them because it's what I wanted. It was more amazing when I found out that people liked it! The first story I wrote had two hundred words per chapter, and there was only twenty six chapters. The next story I wrote, got up to five hundred words. The third book turned into one thousand words per chapter. I ended up deleting those first three stories because I didn't like them. I wrote more and read more and got better. I remember hitting one thousand views for the first time while my story was in progress, and I was in complete shock. I couldn't thank you enough. And here we are, twenty-seven works later.

Before I knew it, I had ten followers! Then one hundred, and one thousand! All the way up to 1.17K. It feels like I'm letting you down, but I can't provide you with content if I don't like my own content. I'm not connected with this ship anymore, and I am very and truly sorry. I can't write anymore fanfiction.

It will be up for debate what I do with this account. I may give it to someone or I may abandon it. I just don't want to let anyone down. I want to make sure that if I give this account away, the stories will stay. I would never forgive myself if I gave the account to someone and they took it for the followers and deleted the stories. Stories that people in the CaptainSwan and Ouat fandom love. As I said. The account won't be deleted and neither will the stories. I'll make sure of it. No matter what.

With that being said, I believe it is time to move on and tackle bigger things. I can't be a shark swimming in the same tank. I have to find my ocean. It wasn't an easy decision to make. I've been debating this for months but it's time.

Follow me on JHorter if you want to see what brand new, original stories I'm coming out with very soon! Feel free to message me with questions or concerns or other things.

Thank you for being the most amazing fans and friends I could ever ask for.

—Jordan