3.1

I unlocked the door to my apartment and walked in.

I had gotten back from hanging out with Candice early and I decided I was going to surprise Jake with dinner.

But as soon as I walked into the apartment I felt really weird.

I walked into the hallway and noticed a t-shirt on the floor with a girls bra...

That was not mine.

I dropped the bags I had in my hand a stormed into my room.

I see a naked girl laying on the bed on top of Jake.

"Oh my god!" I scream and turn around and walk out of the room.

Jake follows close behind me. "Babe, I'm so sorry, this was a one time thing it won't happen again."

The girl walks out from the bedroom and see her face...

it's phoebe

"Phoebe?! Oh my god" I was shaking.

She smirked. "Oh... it was more than a one time thing. Try 7 time thing."

"How long as this been going on?" I question.

"6 months" I gasp. "What?! A guy has his needs and you wouldn't let him get passed second base. Come on Brea, if it wasn't me it would have been someone else"

"So you were cheating on Paul! How could you do this" I yell to both of them.

"Paul and I were over before we even started, he was in love with you the entire time we dated" Phoebe looked at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Get out" I muttered to them

"Babe come on, you can't kick me out. You have no one else" Jake said.

"Get out!" I scream as I push both Phoebe and Jake out of my apartment.

"Let me back in, I'm naked and this will ruin my rep!" Jake yelled.

"Should have thought about that before you started sleeping with Phoebe" I yelled

I locked the door and slid down it crying.

After a few minutes I heard them walk away and I picked up my phone and clicked on one number that I haven't called in a long time.

"Hey Paul? Can you come over?"

hehehe so I love Alissa way too much to make her steal Jake so I made it Phoebe instead!!!
This is in no way me saying this is something Phoebe would do but every story needs a antagonist