21

Yuuri Katsuki
Two weeks later

It felt somewhat good to be awake but at the same time i was still in mental and emotional pain, left with nothing but mental scars of my past before i had tried to kill myself. I remember the day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

I was listening to some music in my playlist as i made my way to school while daydreaming about Viktor. Totally normal day.

Maybe he does feel the same way... but he might also not and i could get rejected so fast... just the thought of that really hurts my heart....

Snapping me out of my thoughts is JJ coming up to my locker with his arm around his girlfriend as he smirks in my direction, making me gulp. I quickly grab the books i need, then slam my locker shut while trying my best to lock it with shaky hands.

I slammed my locker shut, but as i walked right i was stopped by JJ smirking at me with his hand on the locker next to mine. "Sup fag?", he chuckles. I try my best to go around his girlfriend and him, but he comes back around, "Hey, where ya goin, sport?", his girlfriend giggles at his comment while i roll my eyes, "Just leave me alone, Jean."

He pushes me against the lockers with such anger and agression it causes a loud noise, making the people around us whisper and snicker while looking at us. "The fuck did you say, katsugay?", he snarled before grabbing the front my shirt and lifting me above as i drop my books and my phone falls out of my jean jacket pocket along with my headphones. "L-leave me alone, p-please..", i say with as much courage as i can muster up, but not having much luck.

Next thing i know, i'm being punched and kicked while others watch as they taunt and laugh at my weakness.

Time skip

I run home with tears in my eyes and pain all over my body as i burst open the front door, noticing no one is around.

I quietly close the front door before stumbling to the bathroom, looking in the mirror/cabinet i see a bottle of the pills i take each morning for my depression and anxiety.

'only take 1 once a day in morning.'

Fuck it.

I down the whole bottle of pills and the next thing i see is darkness.