Chapter Sixteen

Jada

"Ms. Jada, these pancakes are soooo good!" One of Lani's friends said.

"Thanks sweetie." I said with a half smile.

I was really trying my best not to show my irritation, but it wasn't so much I could do to stop it. I stared at Alivia as we all sat at my tiny dining table. I barely touched my food and neither did she.

So many things were going through my head, what could Alivia have done that Nate knows about? They literally just met...

To be honest I am so scared to know what ever it is, it's going to hurt us. It's like we are just getting our relationship on track. I swear to God if she cheated on me again I will—

"Mommy are you ok? You're not eating you food and your leg is shaking really fast." She said mattarfactly.

Alivia looked up at me with sad eyes, I looked away from her and over to Lani who was stuffing her face with grapes.

"I'm fine baby and stop stuffing your face before you choke." I said whipping her my with a napkin.

After sitting at the table for what seemed like forever starting at Alivia trying to figure out what it is she's going to confess, I spoke up. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alivia we need to talk... now please." I said getting and going into the kitchen.

She looked at me and then at the girls before getting up and following me. Once she stepped close enough to hear me I spoke and she looked surprised at what came out my mouth.

"Don't tell me..." She looked shocked and frankly so was I.

"W-W-What do you mean? I kn—" I put my hand up before she could continue.

"What ever you have to tell me, I don't want to know about it... I feel like it will hurt our relationship and I don't want that to happen. So don't tell me." I said with tear streaming down my face. I honestly think she slipped up and cheated again... It was probably with that women she pushed off of her office when I walked in... I don't want her to say it because then it will make it too real...

"I mean... If that's how you feel baby then I won't..." She said looking relieved. She came closer, wrapping her arms around me, but I didn't want her to think she got off that easy.

I slightly moved her off of me and looked her dead in her eyes.

"Whatever it is Alivia, I swear to God you better handle it! Or I promise you won't be getting another chance!"

With that I walked away and went to room, I needed to be alone for a while.

________________

Nate

"What's up Chris!?" I answered my phone nervously, moving far away from my room door as possible.

"A lot, where we at with this shit man?"

"I'm getting there, you have to trust me."

"So that means you haven't turn Jada against that bitch yet?"

"No, but-"

"Shut up! There has been a change of plans anyway... meet me at the address I texted you and bring all your shit too. You ain't stayin there no more."