Am I a mistake-to my 16 year old brother (currently on break from school)

Am I a mistake?

Am I a mistake to have existence?

Am I a mistake to be a sister?

Am I a mistake to constantly tell you to get your ass up every morning when it's 6:00 AM and you have school?

Am I a mistake to be born as a female and have rights to life, liberty, and freedom at 17 years old?

Am I a mistake to remind you about the poem that I wrote about you making my existence a living hellish misery and making my health deteriorate to a point where I just want to pretend that you don't exist while considering myself to talk to a shrink just so I don't hurt you or anyone in my family but then I'd be branded as a selfish sister?

Am I a mistake to get on your case every time you're not doing your homework or texting on your phone while sitting at the table with a 10 year old watching you text without a care in the world?

Am I a mistake to be a time-ticking bomb that may explode in anger like a fireball but can't because it would change your perspective on me as a sister?

Am I a mistake to be the only person that helps both parents with chores and young siblings/cousins with adjustment to everyday objectives while you sleep on your bed/watch tv rather than reviewing your class notes and checking yourself regardless of your grades?

Am I a mistake to shield a 9 and 10 year old brother and sister from a path of misery, pain, and sadness from the likes of you?

Am I a mistake to wake up and take care of everyone despite my lack of relaxation while you as a 16 year old can't bother to do the same but only give me more reasons to seriously consider my nonexistence to you?

Am I a mistake for you to have some kind of nerve to call me a pussy just because I called you out for texting at the table when you weren't supposed to but managed to not only have a 9 year old laugh at the fact that it's a joke to him and you but have very little respect for me as a female who is personally fed up as tuck with all the sexist bullshit going on in our society where males are constantly sexually using us females as objects but when we call them out, they don't give a fuck at all and accuse us of being butthurt just because we women refused to be submissive to sexualized male assholes of high power that have significant others but still wanna come swinging at young women although males also think that it's ok to swing at young men as young as 14 years old but decide to get treatment instead of facing legal action while the victims have to suffer by watching them not be jailed for their illegal actions?

Then yes-I am a mistake

A mistake to you for tolerating you when I'm burnt out

A mistake to you for being the victim of your torture

Worst of all-a mistake to you for putting myself against my own health and well being